JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Maybe call the new thread...defending your home, against all enemies foreign and domestic? I just think it's bloody discouraging we even have to discuss this. As a kid we were shooting starlings in our berry field. Mid sixties. When it was my turn my my brother's high school friend handed me the .22. My brother, probably 18 or twenty at the time went for his daily walk. So here I am stalking when a police cruiser rolls up, from Auburn. .22 rifle with no round in the chamber, safety on and me carrying it muzzle down. Police is about 50 to 60 yards away and says he wants to talk to me. I am like 11 yo and had been through fire arm safety and had my own .22 back at the ranch. I go to set the firearm down at the crate shed and cop says. Bring it here. So I I carefully pick it up and slowly walk towards it then realizing he's got his hand on his revolver in its holster. Long story short, I got detained, rifle got confiscated till dad bailed it out and I got a nice cruise around town where he showed bullet holes in a bank about 1.5 miles away. I said couldn't be mine officer. I never shooting the air and I wasnt shooting last Friday when you said the first bullet struck the bank. Only time other than a traffic stop I have ever been detained. Glad it was over 40 years ago because I think same scenario today as an 11 yo I'd be one dead kid on the news.
Long lecture from dad who was thoroughly embarrassed as mayor of the small town but he was really p0ed at my brother and his pal. Seems the pal saw the cop car coming and set me up. They never solved the bank sniper case but it wasn't me.

Brutus out

I accidentally clicked on this thread and have not read or watched any of the articles you folks are speaking of but to even post about when it is ok to shoot a cop is a little alarming that the though is going through your head. I get there are circumstances that police officers do not act as they are sworn to do and are criminals themselves but that would be your own judgement based on your training to own a firearm. Personally I would look to run, hide, anything I could do to avoid such circumstances, let alone get myself into a situation that this ever became a concern.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top