JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Big part of the issue is the manipulation of the prices by the brokers and outright illegal manipulation by JP morgan, and others.
The price is the manipulated price and really doesn't reflect the true price.

Sure Gold and silver are down from their highs. Markets change but how far did MR market fall in 2008 to 2012? Yeah about 40 to 60% depending on your investments. The only reason they are as high as they are is all based on funny money printed by the fed for the last 10+ years.
Dig down and most of the so-called high fliers in the market are built on leverage and when that bubble pops there are going to be plenty of crashes all over again. We are way overdue for a correction to reflect the funny money and fiat currency flooding the market.

Nice idea and WAY, WAY overpriced! Would prefer to full silver bullets instead. Who cares if it's live ammo or not. Ain't going to use it as such anyway!

With current prices looks like we are in a holding pattern waiting for an event. Wonder what will be the spark this next time.

This video isn't honest
So many of these people aren't seeing silver as much as crazy guy or wondering what prank is going to be played on them. I'm also willing to bet some of my silver that a few folks did want the silver bar but were edited out for not fitting the narrative

Actually Silver and Gold are up because of their technology uses , more so than because of the silver and gold bugs or institutional investors.

As far as the prices go Silver is still not on track to touch its all time high of $42 an ounce in 1980 when the Hunt's tried to corner the world market.

Adjust for inflation that is $139.44 . I should have sold every ounce I have in 2008 , for those who have short memories Silver hit $22 in 2008 and sank again to $15 or less . For those who clearly can't math that means people who hold precious metals did NOT gain 700% since 2000 . What you have done is keep pace with inflation which is what precious metals always do . Long term silver holders have more or less broke even

Another thought for anyone thinking they made 700% on their precious metals investments . Consider the fact our economy has experienced a 938.05% inflation increase from December 1999 to November 2020 . Food for thought concerning such "investments" and their perceived gains.

Last Edited:
I bought a reverse-proof pair of Amercan Eagle silver coins a couple weeks ago from the US Mint. They arrived last Friday, added to the collection. :)

That's still cherry picking.
The historic ror over time should be used against the dow etc same.
Its a fact
The metals I bought back in the day are still 400+ % over what I paid for them
Where your PM profit margin is is your affair and where mine is is mine. Some guy saying they lost 10% recently , well that's tough for people who bought PM's on the market high and my advice to them would be ride it out. It will rise again.

Its a fact
The metals I bought back in the day are still 400+ % over what I paid for them
Where your PM profit margin is is your affair and where mine is is mine. Some guy saying they lost 10% recently , well that's tough for people who bought PM's on the market high and my advice to them would be ride it out. It will rise again.

Buy low, sell high. Pretty easy stuff. :)

Actually Silver and Gold are up because of their technology uses , more so than because of the silver and gold bugs or institutional investors.

As far as the prices go Silver is still not on track to touch its all time high of $42 an ounce in 1980 when the Hunt's tried to corner the world market.

Adjust for inflation that is $139.44 . I should have sold every ounce I have in 2008 , for those who have short memories Silver hit $22 in 2008 and sank again to $15 or less . For those who clearly can't math that means people who hold precious metals did NOT gain 700% since 2000 . What you have done is keep pace with inflation which is what precious metals always do . Long term silver holders have more or less broke even

Another thought for anyone thinking they made 700% on their precious metals investments . Consider the fact our economy has experienced a 938.05% inflation increase from December 1999 to November 2020 . Food for thought concerning such "investments" and their perceived gains.
OK instead of perceived gain, call it perceived non-loss.
Can you say that money put in a savings account is doing as well or better?

One could say a perceived lesser loss I suppose but I am not certain given the year over year inflation rate it has been keeping pace . Our current economy is not encouraging savings at all whether that is keeping your money in a savings account, T Bill or keeping it in gold or silver . It is encouraging investment in the market which by all indicators is heading for a larger crash than experienced in 2008. I know many people are thinking they are making money like crazy right now with their stocks but the indicators are somewhat unsettling to be perfectly honest

A little bit ago I decided to look at some of the US Mint silver dollars I have stashed based on the post by @Kruel J . The new silver dollars I purchased in 1999 and 2000 seem to be bringing about $45 to $50 per coin which far exceeds their silver value.

OK instead of perceived gain, call it perceived non-loss.
Can you say that money put in a savings account is doing as well or better?

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top