JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I think silver coin (US quarters, pre-64?) are the best overall. Or maybe even better, genuine silver dollars. This is if you plan to use them for actual spending in a survival situation. Like someone else said back there, it could be hard on you paying for a can of beans with even the smallest gold coin. A few of them might be okay, for the bigger purchases.

As far as gold goes, it often follows either the rate of inflation, or how much demand there is for it. But another reason it goes up is because the cost of digging it out of the ground goes up, too. It is also heavily used in computers, etc.

Remember the Old Man on Pawn Stars? He was a heavy buyer of silver. Maybe he knows something.

If you're going to invest in alcohol or tobacco, maybe Everclear is your best bet (190 proof) and buy the tobacco in sealed cans (Bugler, Top Tobacco), not in cigarette package form. They will dry out quickly and become Toasty Crap. The cans will last much longer, especially kept in a cool, dry place with few temperature fluctuations.

Yah, Gold isn't worthwhile unless using a trusted intermediary whom knows their stuff. IMO

There are fake "pure" silver about, but IMO less risky for the everyman doing trades/transactions. Even less so if going thru a trusted intermediary.

Haven't heard of fake silver content circulated stuff (standard circulated pre-'64 coinage). Likely are/could be, however also likely not worthwhile to have been done in volume effectively by the scammo scumbag folks.

"Problem" on the street would be actual average silver content of circulated US coinage. Easily resolved by printing out a conversion spot OZ / coinage type sheet.

Jerry D Young wrote a reasonably decent article on precious metals for barter. 2 parts linked in:

I'm NOT familiar with the hosting site (beansbulletsbandagesandyou), however am a big fan of Jerry D Young's fictional writing, as well as his extremely well thought out "lists" on any number of various things.

If one is not familiar with Jerry D Young, might be worthwhile to read a bit. He has many of his works up on Amazon Prime, so are "free" to borrow for Prime members.

Many, if not all of his various lists on things are available on the interewebs for reading and for downloading.

As in all things, read and take away from such what would be worthwhile to ones particular situation. If one has no need for a portion of said, then park it & leave it be. It would be a loss to disregard good advice solely if the entirety of such isn't useful.

As in the above linked articles, the reader should take note of the timeline of said writing and what the PM market was at that time.

Simply adjust ones "street" conversion for whatever timeframe & market one has a need to do business in. Be it today, tomorrow or a decade from now...

Last Edited:
fwiw I have a pile of "copies" of seated liberty dollars and rare date Morgan's, bust dollars etc. All Chinese made and it would take a pretty good eye to catch them . Correctly weighted and non magnetic and just a plating of tarnished silver.

Fast rises in precious metals values are worrisome. It's better if they have some time to consolidate. I'm not an expert, all I can do is study data from historic performance and events. Even with this limited tool, study is basically in a vacuum because we've never before been in the economic territory that we now find ourselves. The on-going massive creation of new fiat money around the world and in particular the US dollar is unprecedented.

So there are these two countervailing scenarios to think about. Is the current run-up another temporary secular spike like 1980 and 2010-11, or is it an event of its own that will have a lasting duration?

At present, there are a lot of players that have been drawn into PM plays as many have gotten into equities markets. The "Robinhooders" who have new time on their hands and nothing better to do. Because they can't bet on sporting events, why not make bets in investments? This kind of participation, along with FOMO (Fear of Missing Out) speculators has given the market some impetus.

If you already hold PM, you are doing well as prices rise. But if you want to add more to your holdings, it can be a nervous time. $2,000 plus per oz. is a nervy number for me. Yet who knows, in future it may seem like a bargain price. My preference is for prices that hold steady for long periods of time. We don't always get what we prefer.

fwiw I have a pile of "copies" of seated liberty dollars and rare date Morgan's, bust dollars etc. All Chinese made and it would take a pretty good eye to catch them . Correctly weighted and non magnetic and just a plating of tarnished silver.

Yes, there are tons of these around. Lots of them got sold on ebay. I don't see them there anymore and I assume that after much dragging of feet due to reluctance at losing fees, they finally stopped the practice. I bought a few of them for under $2 apiece with free shipping. After that, the prices went up before they mostly disappeared. The ones I bought looked pretty good at a glance. One was a trade dollar, the others were mostly Morgans and a couple of Peace dollars. One of my friends had fallen in love with trade dollars (for some reason). I gave him the fake one and from his display of gratitude, you'd think I'd given him the real thing. He actually treasures it.

The problem with these is with nimrod coin buyers. Who can't tell the difference. I got all of my "real" silver dollars donkey's years ago, so know mine are good. And, there is one thing the fakes cannot replicate. That is, the "sound" of silver. Drop a silver coin gently on a glass or ceramic surface, it will "ring." Do the same thing with a fake/"replica" Chinese copy, it won't ring. It sounds dull. The fakes that I've seen are made of nickel silver, used to be called German silver, which actually has no silver content. Nickel silver is an alloy of copper, zinc and nickel. Table flatware used to commonly be made of N/S.

Coin dealers who want to stay in business and scrap metal dealers have XRF scanners now to check the composition of metals. It isn't just a problem with silver coins, also gold. Lots of fake "gold" Chinese Pandas were made, for example.

Oh this gets bigger. Not long ago, it was discovered that 83 tons of gold bars in China had been faked. The "gold" had been used for collateral on big loans. I wonder where the XRF scanner was in this deal. See this:

Yes, there are tons of these around. Lots of them got sold on ebay. I don't see them there anymore and I assume that after much dragging of feet due to reluctance at losing fees, they finally stopped the practice. I bought a few of them for under $2 apiece with free shipping. After that, the prices went up before they mostly disappeared. The ones I bought looked pretty good at a glance. One was a trade dollar, the others were mostly Morgans and a couple of Peace dollars. One of my friends had fallen in love with trade dollars (for some reason). I gave him the fake one and from his display of gratitude, you'd think I'd given him the real thing. He actually treasures it.

The problem with these is with nimrod coin buyers. Who can't tell the difference. I got all of my "real" silver dollars donkey's years ago, so know mine are good. And, there is one thing the fakes cannot replicate. That is, the "sound" of silver. Drop a silver coin gently on a glass or ceramic surface, it will "ring." Do the same thing with a fake/"replica" Chinese copy, it won't ring. It sounds dull. The fakes that I've seen are made of nickel silver, used to be called German silver, which actually has no silver content. Nickel silver is an alloy of copper, zinc and nickel. Table flatware used to commonly be made of N/S.

Coin dealers who want to stay in business and scrap metal dealers have XRF scanners now to check the composition of metals. It isn't just a problem with silver coins, also gold. Lots of fake "gold" Chinese Pandas were made, for example.

Oh this gets bigger. Not long ago, it was discovered that 83 tons of gold bars in China had been faked. The "gold" had been used for collateral on big loans. I wonder where the XRF scanner was in this deal. See this:

Theyre still out there. Theyve branched out quite a bit too. Lots of really rare world coins Gold coins with tungsten base and heavy plating , All sorts of US dollars and commemorative halves . Theyre on Aliexpress now . Theyre quite good but yeah, totally different sound than silver and the wear patterns are completely wrong. . I picked some "rare stuff up for belt buckles and the like . Like I'm going to put a MS60 1803 silver dollar in a belt buckle. $2 . Some seated liberties, trades etc. Gave a fake Mexican one ounce round to a friend from Mexico. Perfect job totally indistinguishable from a real one except that it would stick to a refrigerator magnet.

@biggie24420 Looking at the Sh*tshow we are seeing with our economy and these insane lockdowns , the devaluation of the Euro-Dollar and soon the impending devaluation of the American dollar, I think I can see the writing on the wall. It's time to say goodbye to our unstable federal reserve notes which are basically being printed like monopoly money. We are trying to fix the solution with a problem. Yes, let's pay people not to work so they don't get poor.. Brilliant. Even Communism is a step up from what I am seeing. At least the hammer and sickle was a symbol of working hard for your Communist dictatorship, so everyone could live equally (in theory) :rolleyes:. But, even Communist countries know you don't just pump out rubles for a bunch of people hiding in their homes.. Of course, with the destitution, corruption and poverty in Communist countries, a lot of people basically lost inspiration to work hard and serve their empire. But, people still went out and worked, had jobs, their was an economy, even if it was a crappy one.They could afford some meat, bread and vodka.

What we are seeing today is complete insanity and we are gambling our country's economic institutions with the Federal Reserves hoping we can just wait out a virus that has proven very well that is not one we can hide from or for which we can quickly create a magical cure. What I am seeing is the reckless and completely incompetent measures taken by our government will result in the worst economic devastation in the history of our country. I am hoping our politicians and many American citizens get their heads out of their rectums and look at what economic collapse truly means for our society and world.

I could be wrong and I would be glad to be wrong. Hell, i want to be wrong.. But , I am planning on taking my worthless savings account that dropped in interest from 2.8% to no 0.80% and put it into gold, platinum and silver. If all these metals lose their value it means something good is hopefully happening with our economy and there is new money to be made. If they skyrocket it is a good indication that our country is in for some very drastic and rough times.

I am not putting a lot of faith in Russian vaccine research and unless these vaccines literally make a home run with reasonable amount of immunity and minimal side effects I doubt they are going to a significant panacea to this problem. Many of the disease experts don't have very favorable views of the vaccines being developed as far as producing significant immunity. Even if a vaccine was created, it could take a long time with trials and clinical research to prove its effectiveness. In the meantime, what we have to take into account the reckless spending and management of resources and the effect that will have on our economy already. Several businesses have suffered huge losses and there will be a significant drop in our GDP for years even at our current state of affairs.

I did have a question that I am hoping some can ask here. What is the best way to go about buying "authentic" gold, silver and platinum? SHould I go to a local dealer? What about purchasing it online? How do I know I am actually purchasing authentic stuff? I know it could sound silly but its been years since I bought any. And, if I am dumping my life's savings into buying bars and coins I would like to know that I am not buying something fake or lower quality.. For example, I want to make sure my American Gold Eagle is truly what it is advertised at , since that has a higher value than just a pure gold bar per oz.

I apologize, but I am pretty new to investing.. I am not super rich, buying tons of gold ,but let's say I was to buy even $10,000 worth.. Do you literally got to go to the store or have it delivered to your house? Is there any secure way to have it stored and transferred rather than just carrying all that value and hoping nobody tries to rob you? How do people go about transferring their money to metals in the most reasonable manner?

I kind of feel silver would be a better way to go and Peter Schiff seems pretty confident the historic gap between gold/silver prices means silver may rise to levels much higher and have increases that go well beyond what could happen with gold. Seeing I don't have that much capital I also think I could profit much better off of a silver boom than a gold boom. Platinum also has jumped back up and caught my interest.

Fast rises in precious metals values are worrisome. It's better if they have some time to consolidate. I'm not an expert, all I can do is study data from historic performance and events. Even with this limited tool, study is basically in a vacuum because we've never before been in the economic territory that we now find ourselves. The on-going massive creation of new fiat money around the world and in particular the US dollar is unprecedented.

So there are these two countervailing scenarios to think about. Is the current run-up another temporary secular spike like 1980 and 2010-11, or is it an event of its own that will have a lasting duration?

At present, there are a lot of players that have been drawn into PM plays as many have gotten into equities markets. The "Robinhooders" who have new time on their hands and nothing better to do. Because they can't bet on sporting events, why not make bets in investments? This kind of participation, along with FOMO (Fear of Missing Out) speculators has given the market some impetus.

If you already hold PM, you are doing well as prices rise. But if you want to add more to your holdings, it can be a nervous time. $2,000 plus per oz. is a nervy number for me. Yet who knows, in future it may seem like a bargain price. My preference is for prices that hold steady for long periods of time. We don't always get what we prefer.

I didn't see the additional comments on the thread until after I posted... I actually feel some people like you gmerkt, here really educated me and respect those who are also nervous about the high prices... I guess my feeling is with the crazy economic catastrophe we may be facing, isn't holding onto US Federal Reserve Notes also a risky venture at this point? Should we consider some other type of metal investment? What about Palladium? Do you think with decrease in car sales from a poor economy that Palladium can drop back to being a cheaper metal like a decade ago? Or something else that will keep its value along with the US dollar. Would Platinum be more reflective of the US Dollar's strength than Gold or Silver? $1,000 for Platinum may be high for the last few years, but it's not historically high (at least not since 1990s) and is rarer than gold and seems to have maintained $1,000+ mark for over a decade. I cannot see Platinum suddenly becoming worthless in all this.. Even if it dropped to $700, looking at charts it seems like it has not gone under $900 since 2008.

Pardon me, I know my assessments could be totally wrong and I may not be understanding the big picture with Platinum or anything that could be considered stable. To me, if the American dollar plummets we will live in a rather unstable environment.

@biggie24420 Looking at the Sh*tshow we are seeing with our economy and these insane lockdowns , the devaluation of the Euro-Dollar and soon the impending devaluation of the American dollar, I think I can see the writing on the wall. It's time to say goodbye to our unstable federal reserve notes which are basically being printed like monopoly money. We are trying to fix the solution with a problem. Yes, let's pay people not to work so they don't get poor.. Brilliant. Even Communism is a step up from what I am seeing. At least the hammer and sickle was a symbol of working hard for your Communist dictatorship, so everyone could live equally (in theory) :rolleyes:. But, even Communist countries know you don't just pump out rubles for a bunch of people hiding in their homes.. Of course, with the destitution, corruption and poverty in Communist countries, a lot of people basically lost inspiration to work hard and serve their empire. But, people still went out and worked, had jobs, their was an economy, even if it was a crappy one.They could afford some meat, bread and vodka.

What we are seeing today is complete insanity and we are gambling our country's economic institutions with the Federal Reserves hoping we can just wait out a virus that has proven very well that is not one we can hide from or for which we can quickly create a magical cure. What I am seeing is the reckless and completely incompetent measures taken by our government will result in the worst economic devastation in the history of our country. I am hoping our politicians and many American citizens get their heads out of their rectums and look at what economic collapse truly means for our society and world.

I could be wrong and I would be glad to be wrong. Hell, i want to be wrong.. But , I am planning on taking my worthless savings account that dropped in interest from 2.8% to no 0.80% and put it into gold, platinum and silver. If all these metals lose their value it means something good is hopefully happening with our economy and there is new money to be made. If they skyrocket it is a good indication that our country is in for some very drastic and rough times.

I am not putting a lot of faith in Russian vaccine research and unless these vaccines literally make a home run with reasonable amount of immunity and minimal side effects I doubt they are going to a significant panacea to this problem. Many of the disease experts don't have very favorable views of the vaccines being developed as far as producing significant immunity. Even if a vaccine was created, it could take a long time with trials and clinical research to prove its effectiveness. In the meantime, what we have to take into account the reckless spending and management of resources and the effect that will have on our economy already. Several businesses have suffered huge losses and there will be a significant drop in our GDP for years even at our current state of affairs.

I did have a question that I am hoping some can ask here. What is the best way to go about buying "authentic" gold, silver and platinum? SHould I go to a local dealer? What about purchasing it online? How do I know I am actually purchasing authentic stuff? I know it could sound silly but its been years since I bought any. And, if I am dumping my life's savings into buying bars and coins I would like to know that I am not buying something fake or lower quality.. For example, I want to make sure my American Gold Eagle is truly what it is advertised at , since that has a higher value than just a pure gold bar per oz.

I apologize, but I am pretty new to investing.. I am not super rich, buying tons of gold ,but let's say I was to buy even $10,000 worth.. Do you literally got to go to the store or have it delivered to your house? Is there any secure way to have it stored and transferred rather than just carrying all that value and hoping nobody tries to rob you? How do people go about transferring their money to metals in the most reasonable manner?

I kind of feel silver would be a better way to go and Peter Schiff seems pretty confident the historic gap between gold/silver prices means silver may rise to levels much higher and have increases that go well beyond what could happen with gold. Seeing I don't have that much capital I also think I could profit much better off of a silver boom than a gold boom. Platinum also has jumped back up and caught my interest.

I've purchased mainly online from APMEX, I've had my stuff tested and all of it was legit. I've bought from SDbullion too.

I've bought stuff at the local coin shop, they can test it for you with their electronic equipment. But local shops don't have much in stock, from my recent experience.

I guess my feeling is with the crazy economic catastrophe we may be facing, isn't holding onto US Federal Reserve Notes also a risky venture at this point? Should we consider some other type of metal investment? What about Palladium? Do you think with decrease in car sales from a poor economy that Palladium can drop back to being a cheaper metal like a decade ago? Or something else that will keep its value along with the US dollar. Would Platinum be more reflective of the US Dollar's strength than Gold or Silver? $1,000 for Platinum may be high for the last few years, but it's not historically high (at least not since 1990s) and is rarer than gold and seems to have maintained $1,000+ mark for over a decade. I cannot see Platinum suddenly becoming worthless in all this.. Even if it dropped to $700, looking at charts it seems like it has not gone under $900 since 2008.

So long as the Federal Reserve keeps creating more of it, there is risk in holding US paper. For the time being, it's a lot less risky than most of the other countries of the world. And also for the time being, it is still the world reserve currency. Russia, China and some middle eastern countries would like to topple it from that perch. That may happen, sooner or later is the question. When that happens, the US won't be able to borrow willy-nilly as it has.

Many think the decline of the dollar will continue to be gradual. It's been going on for a long time but has accelerated lately. But you never know, some unexpected event could speed up the pace.

I'm old, I can't let go of all my paper money. The major problem with the unknowable is that you don't know what's gonna happen. We cling to past experience to guide us and it isn't always faithful. So I can't mentally or emotionally cut my paper assets adrift. When you're old, you're thinking more of what practical expenses might come along in the near term. Most old timers think less of having hard assets in case of catastrophe. Sure, they worry about their nest egg. Which usually is paper. They don't have time left in life to recover a loss. So they are careful. Also some have spouses to think about. Most widows appreciate paper in the bank, not bars/coins of gold or silver. I've been putting some precious metal away for decades in small amounts. It adds up.

Palladium has run up in price too high for it to be attractive to me. Plus, it's pretty volatile in price. One thing to think about, when some industrial ingredient gets too expensive. some smart guys try to figure out a substitute. If electric cars make serious headway in sales, requirements for palladium in cat converters will diminish. Ditto platinum but it's cheaper than palladium.

Yes, platinum. At one time, it cost more than gold, then collapsed. Since then, it has crept back up some. I got interested lately in platinum when it was $700 and bought it. It doesn't have the recognition of gold. I don't think it will ever go down to zero. How about this. The US platinum Eagle bullion one oz. coin has a face value of $100, not $50 as the GE has. If the US government were to officially revalue the currency by moving one decimal point to the left, your $100 platinum eagle would increase in face value tenfold. Not necessarily in intrinsic value, though.

Would Platinum be more reflective of the US Dollar's strength than Gold or Silver? I don't see how, the metals should all retain value relative to themselves no matter what the dollar would trade for.

What is a good way to preserve wealth. Real property is one good way. Trouble is now, like most other valuable assets, it's gotten sky high in price. The costs of keeping real property are never ending. Taxes and upkeep. If it's some kind of income property, you deal with tenants and rents. Property doesn't usually sit there unattended and do well. There are places around the country where the standard of living is lower and property is cheaper. If you are still of a working age, this can be a problem. That may be changing as more people are able to work from home. Idea people and paper shufflers can work at home; bricklayers and truck drivers cannot. If you live in the city and want to buy a second property somewhere else, there can be issues with absentee ownership.

Make sure you buy any precious metals from a reputable dealer. Do the research. Bricks and mortar or online. Don't buy from hole-in-the wall dealer who might have a need to flog something he himself got burned on. Don't buy from individuals on ebay - but there are reputable large dealers that sell there. If you go into a dealer with a physical presence, ask them if they've scanned the coins they sell. Or ask them to put it under the XRF scanner while you are there. If they don't have the scanner, that's a red flag. Unless they are a branch of a larger dealer where all the scanning is done at the main store, that's plausible.

Some of the online biggies have free delivery for relatively low min. purchase. I'm think min. $100?

Don't dump all your money in PE, you don't know for sure what's gonna happen near term. Anyway, you don't get much gold for $10K.

Well, I've been pretty big on silver for decades. I've seen the graph go up and down over the years. My silver is like an insurance policy. Just in case. But I don't think it will ever go down to zero, it will always have value. Women in ancient Greece work silver adornments. The Spanish wiped out entire civilizations to get it.
There is a reason that the first year wedding anniversary is the "paper anniversary" and the twenty-fifth year is the "silver anniversary."

Silver is often available in smaller value units. You can buy smaller amounts over time. And if you needed it for emergency barter, smaller units would be choice.

Theyre on Aliexpress now .

I took a look around that site. Yes, there are tons of them available there. They don't even have pretend scruples over there. Were I to buy any more of the fakes, I would prefer to have those not marked "copy." I'm wondering if some just have the letters superimposed over the image but don't really come that way. Others, you can clearly see it's impressed into the metal.

We are trying to fix the solution with a problem. Yes, let's pay people not to work so they don't get poor..

The reaction to the Covid virus and its effect on the economy was in line with the safety that everyone expects out of our society. That is, that nothing bad should happen to you. So when an ill wind starts to blow, the government jumps on it right away and unleashes trillions of new dollars to try to make it all go away. They pay people to stay home, they pay corporations to keep people on the payroll. They pay various businesses to make up for losses. What it's come to is no adjustment to the reality of the situation is allowed to occur. It would be too painful by current standards.

Here is the math:

1 million seconds equal 11.57 days

1 billion seconds equal 31 years, 251 days

1 trillion seconds equal 31,688 years

Eight years of Reagan administration racked up approx. 1 trillion dollars of deficit. Which was considered big spending. Lately, the deficit has been running one trillion dollars each year. That is until the Covid virus thing hit. 2020 isn't over; what the number will be is not yet known but will fall somewhere between 3 and 5 trillion dollars.

I took a look around that site. Yes, there are tons of them available there. They don't even have pretend scruples over there. Were I to buy any more of the fakes, I would prefer to have those not marked "copy." I'm wondering if some just have the letters superimposed over the image but don't really come that way. Others, you can clearly see it's impressed into the metal.
They are not marked copy. Some are so bad that there is no way anyone who has seen one before would believe it real ( the Texas centennial half or the crooked unum morgans ) but many are spot on. Thats just the coinage. There are other websites offering full on counterfeit greenbacks. Make no mistake Russia is hell bent on weakening the US through propaganda and China through destroying the value of our currency.

Last Edited:
There are other websites offering full on counterfeit greenbacks

I took a look at that site. They are confident if nothing else. 10% the cost of "real" money. How ironic it's illegal to counterfeit but perfectly legal for the governments and central banks to issue "bad money."

Bogus collectible coins for the fun of it is one thing. I wouldn't go there with currency. I wouldn't be surprised if the Secret Service was taking names of site users.

Things now are getting economically "interesting". One silver dime may buy you a good lunch. A pork and bean sandwich. A silver dollar perhaps one case of pork and beans. One ounce of gold may buy you a good running motorcycle.

So on and so on. Right now I am thinking things may not be quite right for hoarding precious metals. Water purification equipment, mosquito netting and a good sleeping bag might become better barter items.

Might be better to consider fall back positions. Being burned out this time of year comes to mind. Also evacuated for events beyond your control. Multiple cached locations become very expensive. Open options.

Plenty of preps to gather then disperse will cost plenty or all of most hoarded precious metals. One family may be not able to do it. Extended trusted family and good long term honest friends may do more.

Just me.

Last Edited:
Things now are getting economically "interesting". One silver dime may buy you a good lunch. A silver dollar perhaps one case of pork and beans. One ounce of gold may buy you a good running motorcycle.

So on and so on. Right now I am thinking things may not be quite right for hoarding precious metals. Water purification equipment, mosquito netting and a good sleeping bag might become better barter items.

Might be better to consider fall back positions. Being burned out this time of year comes to mind. Also evacuated for events beyond your control. Multiple cached locations become very expensive. Open options.

Plenty of preps to gather then disperse will cost plenty or all of most hoarded precious metals. One family may be not able to do it. Extended trusted family and good long term honest friends may do more.

Just me.

With only a few notable exceptions in history an ounce of gold would buy you a new Colt Peacemaker. It will now and it would in 1873.
A silver dime would buy you a lunch in 1900 and silver dollar would get you a case of pork and beans. Nothings changed.

Well a silver dime is worth about 2 dollars atm so even with the run up maybe silver is still undervalued? 2$ doesnt cover my lunch if you mean eating out

Where I've ended up in my thinking about pm's is in the end we can't know for sure how it's gonna play out. If an economy falls apart but another one exists somewhere that values gold and silver, it should have value in the collapsed economy, especially if it can be traded into the healthy economy. If we end up seeing some sort of truly global, truly harsh crash, I feel like it's a toss up as to whether or not it will have value. It's bound to have more value than worthless paper at the least, but in the end it will only have value if someone else agrees that it does.

since I think our overlords have a grand restructuring scheme on the horizon, it's probably gonna come down to what they want it valued at, other than possibly small local economies.

That said, I absolutely think it's smart to have some, especially if you have disposable income. Its gonna have value during the collapse, the question like always is at what price point?

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top