JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Search for Kim Klacik, Thomas Sowell, David Allen West, Candace Owens and Mike Robinson for starters. Colion Noir is a pro-gun guy with some pretty terrific stuff to say. That's off the top of my head.

I read stuff from many of those folks.
A lot of times it's a qoute i see that stirs me to dig deeper into where the qoute was taken from.
All stellar examples of positive role models for anyone. In my opinion, respectfully.

I'd like to add Anthony Brian Logan to this list:

He's got a lot of well thought out criticisms about everything happening now with society.

When I first found his channel, I was a bit surprised as it was a stark contrast to many "POC" views and victim mentalities.

-Robert

1) Also check out The Officer Tatum. (That works as the search term.) He makes sense like Professor Williams did and Prof. Sowell as well as many others still does/do.

2) CRT is racial Sippenhaft. Whitey is responsible for all the transgressions of everybody for the last 400 years, just like Global Warming is responsible for every environmental issue since the Permian Extinction Event.

3) Everything is racist:
Being on time is racist.
Individual responsibility is racist.
Math is racist. Note that this was a popular concept in the 3rd Reich. Relativity as put forth by Einstein was Judenmathematik, as opposed to good old Deutschemathematik.
Western music is racist.
Being White is racist.

4) The Leftie Ivory Tower Brigade is falling all over themselves to find new manifestations of racism in every aspect of Western culture. The irony is that so-called "microaggressions" are actually an indicator of how much progress has been made. In the Bad Olde Days racism was manifested as assault and murder of Black People and openly treating the KKK as a civic organization like the Kiwanis. "President Calvin Coolidge was a noted Klansman and was well known to be an active member of the Ku Klux Klan. He allowed cross lightings on the Capitol steps and reviewed the giant Klan parades of 1925 and 1926 in Washington D.C." So the revelation of racism has evolved from lynching and killing to facial expressions so subtle that they can only be recognized by the eggheads who invented the concept.

Last Edited:
I agree.

However if i remember the stats correctly, white folks are actually killed more often at the hands of LE.
^^This is correct. Both per capita and in sum total.

Research shows the #1 determinant of being killed by LE or anyone for that matter is.. poverty.

Total number of UNARMED Americans killed by LE every year is < 100. Most are poor whites... Less than 100 out of 40 million plus police interactions. When polled, the average American believes this number is in the thousands. There is an enormous disconnect between facts and public perception.

The Bolshevist elite are purposely sowing racial discord out of proportion with the facts. Exploiting people of color to further their agenda, which is the complete toppling of the current system. If you want proof of this, look at the epithets they level at any person of color who dares to disagree with them.

Last Edited:
We have now raised 3 generations of urban plantation dwellers on womb to tomb welfare.

We financed failure rather than success.

Personal responsibility was exchanged for a sense of entitlement.

It's not going to stop...it's become a political and financial profit center.

Stop the money. Stop the welfare. Deal with the riots.

Demand that people are once again personally responsible for their success or failure.

It's going to hurt.
Who stole them from their homes and forced them into servitude? And I wouldn't say we "raised them," if anything they had to stay incredibly strong to have any chance at raising kids who could be successful which was often impossible just because of their skin tone. We did this, we never gave them a chance to begin with. Many are able to overcome rough upbringings, but many more know nothing but violence and hatred towards them and towards others. Saying they did this to themselves is asinine.

Feel free to indulge your guilt trip if it makes you feel better.

I started out in Newark, NJ nearly 72 years ago.
I don't remember seeing you on the street in 67.

Plenty of guys manage(ed) to live good lives. Black and white.
Success and/or failure is pretty much self inflicted.

The endless stream of money hasn't fixed the problem.
It provides a payday for continued failure.

That's about as polite as I know how to be.

Last Edited:
Who stole them from their homes and forced them into servitude? And I wouldn't say we "raised them," if anything they had to stay incredibly strong to have any chance at raising kids who could be successful which was often impossible just because of their skin tone. We did this, we never gave them a chance to begin with. Many are able to overcome rough upbringings, but many more know nothing but violence and hatred towards them and towards others. Saying they did this to themselves is asinine.
I agree with the for the most part. I'd agree even more if you replaced "we" with "the government".

Feel free to indulge your guilt trip if it makes you feel better.

I started out in Newark, NJ nearly 72 years ago.
I don't remember seeing you on the street in 67.

Plenty of guys manage(ed) to live good lives. Black and white.
Success and/or failure is pretty much self inflicted.

The endless stream of money hasn't fixed the problem.
It provides a payday for continued failure.

That's about as polite as I know how to be.
That was exceedingly polite given the awful things people will say about this country just to keep the free bubblegum flowing.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top