JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
i would love to get a natives perspective and learn about the state, gun laws, where the good gun shops are and stuff like that. Better cities to live and stuff along those lines.

I'm really excited to get up there and bring my vote and attend rallies to get one more like minded vote and body to try and keep Washington from gaining more anti momentum.

Id even pay for fuel (if you insist on driving but I rarely don't drive my own truck), lunch etc. I think it would be extremely worth while to bring a new single issue voter and show them around and get the lay of the local land. I'd like to learn where some BLM places to shoot at as well as the ranges and smiths that are worth the time and money and other shops that aren't worth the time. Maybe a day of the weekend or overtime a few places to show and introduce me to some clubs or fellow shooters.

Every day I exhaust myself in the moving situation but the one thing keeping me going is that I'm going to a far more open minded state where I can exercise my rights far more easy going than komiefornia.

Anyone willing to do that I can pay you for the time or Ammo.. I am extremely easy going and get along with damn new anyone

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top