JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
We are unable to reproduce this bug. If you have addition information, please post it in this thread.
Device
Desktop / Laptop - Microsoft Windows
Browser
Google Chrome
I see this as well, but only in certain threads. The "Guns and Girls" thread used to be the most common problem, but it hasn't been a problem lately. Currently the "What did you do today to prep?" thread always puts me at @The Heretic 's post 9922 when I click on an Alert for it even though there have been seventeen posts since then.
[h3][/h3]

I see this as well, but only in certain threads. The "Guns and Girls" thread used to be the most common problem, but it hasn't been a problem lately. Currently the "What did you do today to prep?" thread always puts me at @The Heretic 's post 9922 when I click on an Alert for it even though there have been seventeen posts since then.
[h3][/h3]
Yes, it was the "What did you do today to prep?" that gave me that result this AM when I clicked on alert for Old Tengu's posts. Other threads have given similar results, but this one was so obvious that I decided to report it.

We have a Guns and Girls thread????

Also - Yes, I have experienced the phenomenon. Not a deal breaker for me.

I don't care about which sub-forum a post is in, either - I just search for new posts.

j6hB9qJju014lz6nizEup-ITovrcavBWKcYo8Gfx1HlYk7_g_vmkdWlQg0eUisigsgjMiRGLa4bFxB5dt9xa1Z7xsOQaPi...jpg

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top