JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I don't know if that will be worth the effort with her. She is up for election in 2016 anyways, so the time might be better spent finding, and educating the general public, on things and reasons NOT to vote for her (what we would have to do eventually in a recall election anyways).

I don't know if that will be worth the effort with her. She is up for election in 2016 anyways, so the time might be better spent finding, and educating the general public, on things and reasons NOT to vote for her (what we would have to do eventually in a
recall election anyways).

I agree, educate the people and send her packing! :mad:

I think a recall of Brown would be difficult and expensive. She'll be up for re-election in 2016 anyway. And, if the recall were successful, after organizing it, getting the signatures and getting to the election, it will already be 2016. So I think it's better to focus efforts around the state on more likely wins - taking out senators and representatives that are in districts where they did not win decisive victories. The amount of signatures and, ultimately, voters, needed for a recall is smaller than what would be needed to recall Kate. And, it would likely have more impact in the legislature where the laws are actually being made. The Governor just dots the I so to speak.

Yer shatting us, right?
Do you really think you have the chance of a fart in a wind storm of recalling governor Switch Hitter? You must be inebriated, this is liberal Oregon and she has enough support in Portland alone to squelch your "recall".

We need to educate gun owning Portlanders that the Dems have given them Legal Pot but turned them into Felons if they transfer a gun now.

KB has to go as a first step to reversing this flawed law.

She's in cahoots with Comcast...... everyone hates cable right?? Maybe after the Kitz/Hays crookedness the urbanites will reject her somewhat. Will the numbers be enough???

Her Election results will be a good litmus test if Oregon can turn around.

We need to educate gun owning Portlanders that the Dems have given them Legal Pot but turned them into Felons if they transfer a gun now.

KB has to go as a first step to reversing this flawed law.

She's in cahoots with Comcast...... everyone hates cable right?? Maybe after the Kitz/Hays crookedness the urbanites will reject her somewhat. Will the numbers be enough???

Her Election results will be a good litmus test if Oregon can turn around.

The next election will be very telling. Up until now, we've always been under a threat of gun legislation, well now, it's finally here. All those who stood by, didn't care, weren't informed or are just now being taken by surprise will have a chance in the next election to step up and send a message to the non-elected temp-service Governor and the traitors in the House and Senate. I am hopeful that losing rights will get the attention of many more people and we will see this turn around. It still shocks me how many people are still just learning about this bill - and many are upset, but haven't yet done anything about it.

The next election will be very telling. ............It still shocks me how many people are still just learning about this bill - and many are upset, but haven't yet done anything about it.
If you talked about Oregon Schools, green energy subsidies, PERS, Taxes & Gun Rights etc. as much as I do at work and with friends and strangers you wouldn't be that surprised. Eyes glaze over, crazy stories of how they give their ballots to their Aunt because she's in to all that "political stuff" more than they are. Or "I vote Dem because they help the kids and Schools"!

They all love to complain about being screwed over on gas prices or "how come sooo many are on food stamps" when they work and pay their own way? What do you mean I can't just sell a gun to my buddy??

They don't see the correlation of these things to one Party rule and how it effects everything. Except they all seem happy about legal pot though, someone informed them the Dems can make that happen for them! Wait till they see how much the taxes will be on the weed btw!!

Oregon voters are just where the Politicians want them. Uninformed about Political options, indoctrinated instead of Educated, just a little bit addicted to the Government in one way or another and scared that the help they are getting will disappear if a Republican was voted in!

Sports, weed, and unreal reality television seem to be the big priorities in Oregon. Party on! Party on.

I think that between elections our best bet is to give the public stories and information on why NOT to vote for certain ideas and people. Not just 2nd amendment either because some people just don't care about that. That and show up to town-halls and make like rough for the politicians, special events they attend. Or getting more forward and protesting at fund-raisers (pretty soon people stop donating....). If there are people out there with enough energy and motivation to start recalls, then getting organized to do the above is something that can be done as well.

If you talked about Oregon Schools, green energy subsidies, PERS, Taxes & Gun Rights etc. as much as I do at work and with friends and strangers you wouldn't be that surprised. Eyes glaze over, crazy stories of how they give their ballots to their Aunt because she's in to all that "political stuff" more than they are. Or "I vote Dem because they help the kids and Schools"!

They all love to complain about being screwed over on gas prices or "how come sooo many are on food stamps" when they work and pay their own way? What do you mean I can't just sell a gun to my buddy??

They don't see the correlation of these things to one Party rule and how it effects everything. Except they all seem happy about legal pot though, someone informed them the Dems can make that happen for them! Wait till they see how much the taxes will be on the weed btw!!

Oregon voters are just where the Politicians want them. Uninformed about Political options, indoctrinated instead of Educated, just a little bit addicted to the Government in one way or another and scared that the help they are getting will disappear if a Republican was voted in!

Sports, weed, and unreal reality television seem to be the big priorities in Oregon. Party on! Party on.

Like some here, many people are single issue voters, they're just not OUR issue. So we need to stretch our message out beyond gun rights if we have any hope of convincing traditional D voters to cross the line. I know it's not impossible, I've seen it happen. My wife and I are very attuned to education legislation, which is why we were at the capitol last Thursday. But we watch for different than typical reasons, as home schoolers, we are always working to fight government incursion into our personal decision to choose something other than public schools.

I like the idea of pointing out to the uninformed voters that their legislators are screwing them over in other areas, such as short funding their schools. Reminding them that their legislators aren't funding mental health. Reminding them they are not funding law enforcement. Reminding them that the folks that supported their right to free use of marijuana just made them felons if they also want to buy a gun. It's possible to piss them off enough to change their vote, but it is going to take work to do it.

I hate to wish it on someone but we need a guy to get caught and arrested lying on form 4473 about not being a medical marijuana card holder. That would make a nice headline for our cause.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top