JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
THUMBS DOWN... and have your forefathers rolling and those that fought for your freedom

DO NOT COMPLY

Do not comply yourself and we will see how it goes. If I see you on the news in cuffs for "taking a stand" I will know I made the right choice.
You want to take a stand read up here on how to do that in a peaceful and productive way. You are telling a man that is organizing many of the things going on to try to stop this that CAN work that the forefathers are rolling...they would be rolling at your loud ignorance if anything.

Those who would trade a little liberty for security..... You know the rest.

When the people fear the government there is... ... You know the rest.

594 has been in effect for 6+ months in WA and I haven't heard of a single sting or person prosecuted for violating it. I will bet it will be a similar situation in OR.

I think a regular guy who has a job and pays his taxes getting prosecuted is not what they want for the sake of public support.

They want a paper trail on every gun and I will not help them. My handgun buying days are over and my long guns will be purchased in ID.

Those who would trade a little liberty for security..... You know the rest.

When the people fear the government there is... ... You know the rest.

Well I do fear the government and with good reason but I will do the right thing regardless as to what it cost. However I will fight with my head and make it hurt them far more than they will hurt me. Join into the fight in a peaceful matter or show your defiance and let them have power over you, it's your choice.

Myself I could use the $6250 for ammo....

Mostly I was just irritated to see someone new here being disrespectful to a well known member I do respect. Maybe I am wrong but it does not make the disrespect less irritating to me. Argue your opinion without insulting someone. That is all I have to say on the subject.

The idea that this was passed and we are all gun owners yet unclear on this tells me they may want us to be unclear...or they are unclear themselves on what the hell they are passing.

594 has been in effect for 6+ months in WA and I haven't heard of a single sting or person prosecuted for violating it. I will bet it will be a similar situation in OR.

I think a regular guy who has a job and pays his taxes getting prosecuted is not what they want for the sake of public support.

They want a paper trail on every gun and I will not help them. My handgun buying days are over and my long guns will be purchased in ID.

Just shows it was about registering owners in Washington just like it is here. They want to know where every gun is and who has it. Plus they want you to pay for the data collection.

Hell I could use 6250 for converting my new garage into a man cave...Going to have to take that slow as it is.
Either way it will exist..just get prettier over time. That there is worth me abiding by the law and fighting back in a way that makes a real difference....without me getting a fine.

Mostly I was just irritated to see someone new here being disrespectful to a well known member I do respect. Maybe I am wrong but it does not make the disrespect less irritating to me. Argue your opinion without insulting someone. That is all I have to say on the subject.

The idea that this was passed and we are all gun owners yet unclear on this tells me they may want us to be unclear...or they are unclear themselves on what the hell they are passing.

Thanks for your support, it's nice since I have been in the battle over this all day that a few here respect the effort.:)

Thanks for your support, it's nice since I have been in the battle over this all day that a few here respect the effort.:)

I think the ideas that are peaceful will be the best way to go. People can break the law if they want but if they do they are only hurting the efforts to make the law disappear.

Enough arrests make it look like the law was needed. BS but it is true.

Ok, understand we have several police officers buying and selling off this site when it was legal. They know how it all works and can certainly set you up for the sting. The prize will be a $6250 fine and a misdemeanor if what I read was true. The state needs some stings right now to show its a real problem that people buy and sell on the net.

Do as you will but I will follow the laws.
Actually the state will likely be leery to sting anyone because that opens it up for a constitutional challenge. Currently Washington is having trouble challenging I-594 for the simple reason that it has not been enforced and therefore it is hard to make a constitutional challenge. I would expect SB-941 to encounter the same problems.

I think the ideas that are peaceful will be the best way to go. People can break the law if they want but if they do they are only hurting the efforts to make the law disappear.

Enough arrests make it look like the law was needed. BS but it is true.
Not correct. If people refuse to comply and it is only selectively enforced then there is a valid legal challenge. If it not enforced at all then it effectively becomes void. Regardless, the one sure way to get it off the books is a successful constitutional challenge. That can only be made though if someone is damaged first. I.E. Someone must refuse to comply and be arrested and have the threat of prosecution hanging over them first.

Not correct. If people refuse to comply and it is only selectively enforced then there is a valid legal challenge. If it not enforced at all then it effectively becomes void. Regardless, the one sure way to get it off the books is a successful constitutional challenge. That can only be made though if someone is damaged first. I.E. Someone must refuse to comply and be arrested and have the threat of prosecution hanging over them first.

Feel free to step up to be that guy!

OK>>>>>>>>>
In a nutshell, what does this bill ACTUALLY DO? :confused:

Does anyone actually know the answer to that question, without inserting "their opinions"?:rolleyes:

I've heard so much counter intelligence, I am confused (as usual, but more so now).:confused::confused::cool:

What do we ACTUALLY have here???????????????:confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused:

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top