JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
The vultures already know, they don't look to us for leads. The average joe doesn't and they are the ones who can benefit from the announcements here.
I just find it funny (and predictable) that the second post after the announcement is "All gone" most of the time. Honestly, you need to be at the right place at the right time to get anything right now. Happy hunting!

It's not going to get better, stability maybe, but not better.and not cheaper. Look how many more guy owners there are. If only half decide the like it, it's still a lot.of folks. PAX

I would bet serious money that the people lined up outside the Orchards BiMart on Thursday morning are the same at Washougal on Wednesday and Falk Rd on Friday

Now even online stores are trying to poach street prices. Hope these stores go bankrupt soon. Fresh listing right now. (No its not an auction site)

liberal trash gun store.JPG

Primer shortage has ended:

Primer shortage has ended:

I glanced at the post and misread the price, "liked" before realizing is was $250/k, not per 5k. I'll sell all my guns and take up golf before paying 25 cents per primer!

I glanced at the post and misread the price, "liked" before realizing is was $250/k, not per 5k. I'll sell all my guns and take up golf before paying 25 cents per primer!
One way to think about it is if a 25 cent primer is going in a $2 cartridge, the price might not seem so awful versus sticking that same 25 cent primer in a 9mm cartridge.

One way to think about it is if a 25 cent primer is going in a $2 cartridge, the price might not seem so awful versus sticking that same 25 cent primer in a 9mm cartridge.
That's true, and it f I was a hunter who only shot a box or two every couple years, it wouldn't be so bad. For that price though, I might as well buy a .50 BMG and get into reloading for it. If it's going to cost the same to load little tiny cartridges as great big ones, might as well go big! :)

Naw, I have enough to last me through this bubble. This too shall pass.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top