JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I've had my stuff on multiple forums and I've sold a few things. People are crazy about getting 22LR and I have CCI that are priced at near pre-prandemic prices and still couldn't sell them. Yet the same exact ammo people will drive a crazy distance to get five boxes of it or maybe two boxes at some other store. Everything's going to a dealer this weekend I'm done with it. Dealer is buying it from me even though he gets wholesale prices. Unreal.

Also a complete and new in the box arrow precision AR that's not assembled yet. I'm trying to sell it at total cost not trying to make a penny off of it and there's absolutely zero interest from anyone yet people stand in line back ordering the same exact products. This is also going to the dealer. Bizarro world. A few years ago I had no problem selling things on the forums.

Also I've been at Cabela's and been in the gun section and just chatting people up waiting for my number to be called and I've had people desperate to buy ammunition and I said hey I've got some and I'll sell it to you at a decent price and they're very excited about it.. Then they flake. But of course when they went to the ammo section they were in drama queen mode due to the empty shelves of ammo. This has happened twice I was just trying to be nice and offer them some ammo. It's like trying to sell an outboard motor one month before the good weather hits in the spring. It's impossible but as soon as that good weather hits everybody and their dog is racing to buy outboards.

A few weeks or months from now everybody's going to be on here crying about all kinds of things not being available including magazines.

Last Edited:
I've had my stuff on multiple forums and I've sold a few things. People are crazy about getting 22LR and I have CCI that are priced at near pre-prandemic prices and still couldn't sell them. Yet the same exact ammo people will drive a crazy distance to get five boxes of it or maybe two boxes at some other store. Everything's going to a dealer this weekend I'm done with it. Dealer is buying it from me even though he gets wholesale prices. Unreal.
The rules here say you can charge what you want. Fine. But if nobody is buying what you have, maybe that should tell you something. Just saying.

The rules here say you can charge what you want. Fine. But if nobody is buying what you have, maybe that should tell you something. Just saying.

It's human psychology that's what's going on. A few years ago I never had an issue. It's a moot point now. Like I said everything's going to a dealer I just got it all together and driving over there tomorrow the dump everything off and then I'm done with it. A lot of the same things people are exasperating over because they can't find it. Freaking stupid. And yes I'm selling him some primers too probably the same primers people in this forum are complaining about and I'm selling it to him not making a single penny. LOL. Bizarro world.

100 bucks says if I go out and buy all the primers in the world and I try to sell them on this website for a reasonable price no one will want them just like my AR-15 and my ammo that is all reasonably priced they're supposedly a shortage of ammo but it has to magically be on the shelf at Cabela's or people apparently don't want it.

People love being Elmer fudd's and drama queens spend their lives moaning about things that aren't real. They ignore ammo reasonably priced on the forums but will drive insane amount of miles for their rationed out Cabela's crap range ammo.

Word
That is a funny thing about this panic buying period. AR15s have been left out in the cold. I think it could be the ammo shortage or people might be worried that they won't be grandfathered in like in previous bans.

It's human psychology that's what's going on. A few years ago I never had an issue. It's a moot point now. Like I said everything's going to a dealer I just got it all together and driving over there tomorrow the dump everything off and then I'm done with it. A lot of the same things people are exasperating over because they can't find it. Freaking stupid. And yes I'm selling him some primers too probably the same primers people in this forum are complaining about and I'm selling it to him not making a single penny. LOL. Bizarro world.
No skin off my sack.. more than money can burn a hole on your pocket. ow, my sack! lol

I think I see some possible signs of supply starting to catch demand, but it could be a fluke. Several pistols that were once hard to get are popping up with more regularity, and then not selling out in 40 minutes. For instance I just noticed a batch of Sig P365 pistols, original recipe, offered for $509, been available for a few hours.

Others have been popping up with more regularity than in the past too. Not sure if it's real, supply, demand, temporary, or what but there you go.

What do you fellers think?

I think I see some possible signs of supply starting to catch demand, but it could be a fluke. Several pistols that were once hard to get are popping up with more regularity, and then not selling out in 40 minutes. For instance I just noticed a batch of Sig P365 pistols, original recipe, offered for $509, been available for a few hours.

Others have been popping up with more regularity than in the past too. Not sure if it's real, supply, demand, temporary, or what but there you go.

What do you fellers think?
I think I'd like to know how long those supplies last in the store and also recall that Sig doesn't make primers, so I don't think that more pistols may equate to more primers.

I think I'd like to know how long those supplies last in the store and also recall that Sig doesn't make primers, so I don't think that more pistols may equate to more primers.

Well they still have stock after 6 hours or so now.

As far as I know Sig makes devices for getting rid of primers, not primers, but this is an interesting, to me at least, datapoint regarding supply and demand.

My LGS has had plenty of P365s and Hellcats in stock all along for $499. Glocks are another story. Maybe a G48 and a G20, but that's it.

Picked up 200 small pistol primers there a week or so ago, but that was the first I'd seen there since March, and they were gone within hours and haven't returned.

After I found these today it was like finding a little gold. Too bad primers are so hard to find. Hope it eases for everyone.

DA25DAF5-28C7-4F3E-89E3-C631C14772AD.jpeg

My dad gave me a bunch of cast bullets that he packed in Federal primer boxes that I stacked on a shelf in my gun room a few years ago. I was sorting through them the other day and discovered that a couple of the boxes actually contained primers. Finding an extra 2000 primers these days feels like winning the lottery.

I stopped by Tigard Bimart yesterday and the line out front of NW Armory was at least 24 deep. Not sure what people were lining up for but that was the most I have ever seen lined up there.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top