JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Already got mine!
upload_2017-8-15_17-59-33.jpeg

That's the one I was looking for. Saw one for sale sale in Eugene a while bake

I dont get whats wrong with wood for a some people, personally some well done ar15 wood furniture would be nice, hell even wood inserts in existing stock patterns would feel nice and look great too

My biggest WTF is...WTF is with all the aftermarket Flash hiders and muzzle brakes? Seriously, 100 bucks for another 6 ounces or so of steel for your AR? If Kmmieforna wasn't being real richard heads an A2 would be plenty. I mean anything beyond the price of. J Comp seems a waste of money and adding excess weight. A very overpriced excess weight IMHO.

The only muzzle device I'd pay that much for is something like Indian Creek's Flash Can. Because you can screw it on over your flash hider:

14280427_185153425249583_314626630_n.jpg?ig_cache_key=MTMzNDQwOTc1MDYxMTU4OTI2Ng%3D%3D.jpg

My biggest WTF is...WTF is with all the aftermarket Flash hiders and muzzle brakes? Seriously, 100 bucks for another 6 ounces or so of steel for your AR? If Kmmieforna wasn't being real richard heads an A2 would be plenty. I mean anything beyond the price of. J Comp seems a waste of money and adding excess weight. A very overpriced excess weight IMHO.

Brutus Out
EBay the zombie thumper looks great works great only $35 buck lol IMAG0957.jpg IMAG0955.jpg

I dont get whats wrong with wood for a some people, personally some well done ar15 wood furniture would be nice, hell even wood inserts in existing stock patterns would feel nice and look great too
Supposedly it has to do with cooling and heat distribution, but I agree. Tho I would consider that a walk hanger.

As far as the AR platform goes It will have to be a real special rifle/deal to get me to buy any more factory made ones. I have entirely too much fun building them up from scratch. In the end I get the rifle I'm after for less than one with the horsey on the side + the cost of the changes I would have to make. All of my AR's have iron sights of some type except the long range one with the 24" barrel. It's scoped. Some of the others have glass or holographic type sights, some don't. I like my rifles clean. If it's on there, it serves a purpose. Weight doesn't bother me much and I'd rather have a heavy barrel on them than save the weight-just me. I am a big fan of the Trijicon sights on both my pistols and rifles that may be called upon for defense of my home n hearth. At the risk of tacticool I will say I'm liking the AR pistol grip by HexMag. Looks and feels good, and the angle can be adjusted-for 13 bux I'm in.

Supposedly it has to do with cooling and heat distribution, but I agree. Tho I would consider that a walk hanger.
Would make a nice wall hanger, but whats the real difference between that and a woodstocked fal or cetme (outside of caliber) ya know. New-walnut is tough stuff a little linseed is all thats needed:D

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top