JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
1456054258002.jpg

My biggest WTF is...WTF is with all the aftermarket Flash hiders and muzzle brakes? Seriously, 100 bucks for another 6 ounces or so of steel for your AR? If Kmmieforna wasn't being real richard heads an A2 would be plenty. I mean anything beyond the price of. J Comp seems a waste of money and adding excess weight. A very overpriced excess weight IMHO.

Brutus Out

you might not be thanking me once you realize your plan to save money by reloading, just turned into another giant hole in your wallet. ;)
One round at a time is all i've ever done... I'd rather get more projectiles, than shell out for a progressive set up. If you need advice on what to get, hit me up. I can get you on the right path.
Its definitely a worthwhile and rewarding hobbie. And if SHTF, we hit another shortage, or the ptb try to implement an ammo registration like California.. Its a good to have a bunch of Powder, Primers, and Projectiles ready to load.

I recommend using this calculator to see for yourself if loading is worth it compaired to buying factory ammo...

Handloading Cost Calculator

It also helps decide on what components to buy.
Why would I reload?
Good luck finding 450 Adams...

Last Edited:
Last Edited:
No problem... I found 10 rounds right here http://www.gunbroker.com/item/679145029
only $100(so far it's an auction)... nine of them are even loaded!
that's only $11.11 per round (so far it's an auction) and a free piece of brass.:D
Check out the seller's open declaration of skeevy clickbait practices...
We use a (SEO) search engine optimization tagging system for the titles of our auction to help buyers find our auctions. Not all key words will accurately represent the item for sale.

Example if we have a rare 23mm projectile we include 37mm in the title so collectors can find rare/unknown items, if we were to only include 23mm the collector may miss the opportunity to add a unique or rare item to their collection. This is not to mislead anyone it is only so we can attract more viewers.
In other words, "I am a lying heap of crap who only cares that you look at my stuff whether it's what you're really looking for or not and I refuse to recognize value in anybody's time but my own." SUCK A DICK, A**HOLE!

I did think this Mossberg 464 SPX to be too tacticool, but then I realized this might be just the thing for those who are altitude impaired (Short) and now I kind of like it. No one in their right mind would think synthetic stocks are more visually appealing than wood, but they are durable.

I did think this Mossberg 464 SPX to be too tacticool, but then I realized this might be just the thing for those who are altitude impaired (Short) and now I kind of like it. No one in their right mind would think synthetic stocks are more visually appealing than wood, but they are durable.
But sometimes nasty and ugly is the entire point... :p I don't WANT Gary Gangbanger admiring fine bluing or checkering on the walnut, I want him sh*tting his pants and running home to Thug Mommy.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top