JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Does anyone know what time the Zombies are due to arrive? I keep reading on that thar internet thing that they are coming, and in everyone's posts, and I keep waiting and waiting and waiting. Should I venture outside and take a look-see? I am sooo confused. And are all zombies totally dangerous or just the ones in black sunglasses and black bandages? And when they do get here, how do we tell the good zombies from the bad zombies. Is there some sort of test? And what about the curvacious female zombies...they seem harmless enough..or not? :s0131:

O M gosh, Ken, I just do't know what to say.
I think we need the Silvertipped projectiles we have talked about, along with lot's of BEER, so that after Superbowl, we are ready.
If you can see them, then your ready.. please help to stop them..

I really really hope the zombie apocalypse begins in a European country such as France, Belgium, England or whatever. It would be pretty entertaining watching an unarmed populace fighting off zombies (like in Shaun of the Dead). Plus it would save me money because I could cancel Netflix and watch it live on FOX or CNN instead.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top