JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Same as with a human being - when that animal is an imminent threat to you. Additionally, when the animal is a imminent threat to your livestock or pet.

Have not watched the vid - my assertion is a general one, where most state wildlife orgs allow the use of lethal force against wild animals.

I killed a small rabbit with my rental car late last Thursday.
It was sincerely him or me.
I killed a few possums over the years some my vehicles over the years. I did hit a deer almost 30 years ago but I saw it and slammed on the brakes and hit him on the rear flank. Did not faze him and still ran off. The only damage was to the plastic grill on the front my car.

FYI.

Harassing Bigfoot

In Skamania County, Washington, it is illegal to hunt, kill, or otherwise harass Bigfoot or any other hitherto undiscovered species. Really, the words "Bigfoot" and "Sasquatch" appear in the actual statute. Though the law was coincidentally passed on April 1st, it's no joke. Anyone caught wantonly slaying or harassing Bigfoot could face a fine of up to $100,000 and/or up to 10 years in prison. If you happen to see Bigfoot in Washington State, give a respectful nod and continue on your way.
Taken from: https://criminaldefensetucson.com/crazy-laws-out-of-washington-state/

Aloha, Mark

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top