JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
LOL....

Moon says he was inspired to start Rod of Iron Ministries after he came across a passage in Revelations that talked about Jesus using a "Rod of Iron" to protect himself and others. He concluded that the "Rod of Iron" could well be the AR-15 — and that everyone should have one to defend God's kingdom.

"This is the Jesus of the Founding Fathers, and this is the key to a safe and secure America from tyranny," he said.

Read more here: We Spent a Wild Weekend with the Gun-Worshipping Moonie Church That's Trying to Go MAGA

Mind you that I'm not saying that YOU should join. But it's there, if you want to join.:eek:

Aloha, Mark

Wanna bet that no loon will show up at any of their sermons thinking they are gonna shoot up the place.

I can only imagine how the sermons will go at that place.

I don't need to join the Moonies to worship while well armed.
"Luke 22:36 36Then said he unto them, But now, he that hath a purse, let him take it, and likewise his scrip: and he that hath no sword, let him sell his garment, and buy one."

20191208184846.jpg

Don't go into the light, there's a firing pin at the end of the tunnel.

Man, from Mattel toy to rod of iron. That's quite a journey. Personally, I believe the Garand might better suit the enterprise.

In any event, it makes more sense than prosperity Christianity.

You need to consider the source of this article. This from VICE. These are the same class of people as the reporter that was so deeply traumatized by firing an AR15 just a few months ago.

I am the "security czar" for my church and several of us carry...P365 is my weapon of choice but I think the "rod of iron" in Revelations to be an AR15 is one of those dances with snakes churches...puff puff pass..:confused:

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top