JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
View attachment 640126

Don't go into the light, there's a firing pin at the end of the tunnel.

3512299167-9502673c41-z.jpg

I'll be darned. That answers my long-standing wonder as to why a religious organization would buy a gun maker. Turn the other cheek and Rod of Iron certainly seem to be at odds with each other.

I don't need to join the Moonies to worship while well armed.
"Luke 22:36 36Then said he unto them, But now, he that hath a purse, let him take it, and likewise his scrip: and he that hath no sword, let him sell his garment, and buy one."

Read the Whole Chapter. Two disciples were packing steel at the Last Supper. It was properly concealed because Jesus had to ask if anyone had a sword.

I'm surprised Kahr hasn't jumped on an AR bandwagon.

kAhR-15 - a light double action trigger that feels like running your booger hooker through a bowl of lumpy oatmeal, and we'll make two versions - an all metal gun that runs like a top, and a half polymer half metal gun that may or may not function until it has had a 1000 round break in period, depending on the day the gun was built :p

kAhR-15 - a light double action trigger that feels like running your booger hooker through a bowl of lumpy oatmeal, and we'll make two versions - an all metal gun that runs like a top, and a half polymer half metal gun that may or may not function until it has had a 1000 round break in period, depending on the day the gun was built :p
:s0140:

If taken literally the idea of worshiping a rifle is not one that I like...
But...
Some ideas behind safe firearm handing can be a good way of going through life.

Treat every firearm as if it were loaded / every firearm is to be considered loaded....
Treat others with respect...Treat yourself with respect....

Never point a firearm at something that you do not want to destroy , And...
Finger off the trigger until you are ready to shoot...
Your actions will affect yourself and others...You must take responsibility for your actions...

A firearm can be seen as many things , by its use , who is using it and simply by it just being present.
At the end of the day it is just a firearm....It is not good or bad....the person who uses it however can be either...do your best to be seen as good , both to yourself and others.
Andy

"Turn the other cheek and Rod of Iron certainly seem to be at odds with each other."
Not really. Turn the other cheek is about not returning a slap in the face. A slap in the
face is an insult, not an existential threat.
An AR-15 is for dealing with existential threats of the most immediate menace, not a slap in the face
King Jeshua wasn't telling His people to stand there and allow evil people to murder you and yours.

P.S. I don't worship AR's, but I do genuflect when I see one...

Genuflect?

You made me laugh on the Third Sunday of Advent.

NO offense to any person here.

I laughed so hard that I just about spilled my coffee here!

Good one and I do not even own or want an AR 15 rifle. (I like other styles of rifles.)

Cate

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads