JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Wheeler and Antifa is no different than lefty (non)parenting. This is what happens when the children are allowed to "express themselves" with no boundaries, guidance or supervision.

I don't understand why, when detained, the Police do not unmask them, put them against the wall and call the photographers over. My dad was a Gresham LEO and he says the PDX Police have gone down the toilet...so to speak.

I would pass a law that doesn't allow your face to be covered!! ;)

I don't understand why, when detained, the Police do not unmask them, put them against the wall and call the photographers over. My dad was a Gresham LEO and he says the PDX Police have gone down the toilet...so to speak.

It hurts my heart to think what the majority of the officers on the street feel like being led by the likes of ted wheeler. Having to listen to that pablum fill twit yammer about violence from protesters knowing FULL well that it's ANTIFA that initiates the violence. The only reason he did that piece is because he made national news. The whole country saw a mayor of a major city sit around and twiddle his thumbs while the city streets turned violent after his orders for our police force to stand down while it all happened!

Wifey had the news on in the garage And I heard a bit about all the security being stepped up at the big hotels and such, Keller Auditorium, downtown. Of course they still use "Far Right Wing" but not far left wing. I wish the news would report what happens down there. I mean an even, balanced, two sided report rather than cherry picked photos and video.

ANTIFA covers their faces the same as ISIS does. What does that tell you?

cultural appropriation.jpg

cover your face.jpg

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews