JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$125
City
Kitsap County
State
Washington
Zip Code
Titan Wheel Well Tool Box, also called a Pork Chop or Fender Tool Box Model 250000 NOTE: Titan is the name of the manufacturer, and has nothing to do with the pickup truck of the same name. This is a universal fit.

TWO LEFT $125 each.

Both are BRAND NEW IN THE BOX Never installed - all hardware is new in the bags - only out of the box for photos. I had four, used one, and sold one; so two left.

Yes, they have keys, and are keyed alike. This means if you buy both, one key will open both of them (and you'll have four keys!)

Better design than the cross-bed boxes because it fits in unused space and doesn't turn the pickup bed into a 'short bed'. Means you won't need to remove the tool box to carry long boards or cargo.

I installed one in my trailer to hold tie-downs and bungie cords- took about 1½ hours in the 40° weather.

Measures 37 3/4" L x 9" W x 19.5" H
Removable divider helps organize small tools or parts
Reversible side opening lid, easy to change for either the left or right-side use
Steel reinforced, double wall lid for improved strength and security

Installation video:

Titan Poly Full Size Pickup Truck Wheel Well Tool Box creates lockable storage space in unused areas around your wheel wells, helping to keep your truck bed free of clutter. The side opening lid allows you to easily change for left or right side use; and the removable divider helps organize small tools and parts. Compare this with Dee Zee DZ95P box. The Dee Zee box does not include a steel reinforcing lid nor a divider. The Titan Tool Box is also 1" wider than the Dee Zee wheel well tool box. The Titan Wheel Well toolbox also has a key operated lock to protect your contents. Installation notes: This product bolts to the underneath of the bed rail. Drilling of 2 holes on each side under the rail is required for bolt installation. All mounting hardware is included. This product will accommodate a bed-liner, over the rail and under the rail. An over the rail bed-liner will require cutting of the bed-liner. A soft tonneau cover can be used as long as this height measurement does not extend past the top of the side rail. This does not include the Stepside, Sportside, Composite Bed, or any tonneau covers where additional brackets are required for installation. Many people also call these wheelwell tool boxes by different names such as pork chop tool box or pistol tool box.

PC02.jpg PC07.jpg PC08.jpg PC09.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top