JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Ok laugh all you want but want are people plans with wheat? it just seems to me like everyone is storing this in bulk. I can not find any thing to make out of it with out having eggs and ect like i said :s0114: all you want but clue me in.

Ok laugh all you want but want are people plans with wheat? it just seems to me like everyone is storing this in bulk. I can not find any thing to make out of it with out having eggs and ect like i said :s0114: all you want but clue me in.

I have a mill and grind it up to make wheat flour. Use it whenever it calls for "white" flour in making bread, cookies, pancakes, biscuits, etc, etc.

need eggs? get powdered ones from honeyville grain. I use them in my bread (grind the wheat myself), waffles, brownies but it makes them less dense, even made french toast using them. Making bread yourself aint hard, just a bit time consuming. I think rice is a bit better for folks that are a bit turned off by all the work that goes into using wheat in cooking. Plus its easier to make rice than a loaf of bread, and you can portion it out so that you don't have waste thus you negate the bread storage issues and limited shelf life.

I can not find any thing to make out of it with out having eggs and ect like i said :s0114: all you want but clue me in.

Sourdough bread (flour, salt, water, sourdough starter). If it looked like things were going to get seriously uncomfortable we would get some chickens though.

Check the recipes on this site: <broken link removed>

In fact, I'd recommend you read everything on that site as I think its very well rounded on just about everything.

-d

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads