JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.

Nice so far.
Any pictures of the other side?

I see, and buy, pre-64 Winchester 92's for about $450.
If the rifle is as nice overall as the side you show. Then I would try to get at least $550 here.

The last one I bought at a local gun shop about three months ago. I paid $400 for.
And it looked to be in similar condition. With some finish wear on the high points and barrel. But no signs of buffing or refinish. Barrel was bright, straight and had good rifling's. And no cracks in the wood.

In other words no horse rubbed it against a tree. Or rolled on it. ;)

Good luck.

I understand the need to find out information and that the notion of a "fair selling price " can be difficult to ascertain....

To be clear , we here at NWFA do not bid on items and sad to say we have had folks join us in our forum , just to "fish" for the highest price , they can get on something they want to sell...

Please note that I am not saying that is indeed what is going on here with the OP.
Just pointing out that because of the actions of some people in the past ...it may affect someone's response.

That said...
Just as a reminder to all here...Lets be excellent to each other and keep our forum friendly to all who visit with a honest interest in firearms , and firearm knowledge.
Thank you,
Andy

I understand the need to find information out and that the notion of a "fair selling price " can be difficult to ascertain....

To be clear , we here at NWFA do not bid on items and sad to say we have had folks join us in our forum , just to "fish" for the highest price , they can get on something they want to sell...

Please note that I am not saying that is indeed what is going on here with the OP.
Just pointing out that because of the actions of some people in the past ...it may affect someone's response.

That said...
Just as a reminder to all here...Lets be excellent to each other and keep our forum friendly to all who visit with a honest interest in firearms , and firearm knowledge.
Thank you,
Andy
Thanks, I just really don't know what these things are worth. And didn't know if it was worth the hassle of selling them down the road. I pretty much got my answer though and will post in the classified section when I do decide. I just thought this thread would be cool to get the people opinion, how ever I should have called the thread "what's it value" instead.

Thanks, I just really don't know what these things are worth. And didn't know if it was worth the hassle of selling them down the road. I pretty much got my answer though and will post in the classified section when I do decide. I just thought this thread would be cool to get the people opinion, how ever I should have called the thread "what's it value" instead.

I think most message boards will look funny at a new member coming in just to "Find out what my gun is worth?". Not putting you down, or saying good/bad. What I have done is take awhile and look at all the gun selling sites you can. Get an idea what the gun you have/want is going for. When the time comes put it up on the local board with some room to dicker if need be.

Looks like you'll have no issue selling it here. That Winchester even has my wallet quivering some.:D

Ya I was looking at that. It doesn't seem like they are that rare nor expensive, Ilooks like the pre64 is worth more money in a used condition. It also looks like it hard to put a real value onto hem.

Why is it hard to search around the net and see what others are asking? Find an average price add $50-100 and put OBO.
Because then we miss interactions as people. We live in a world where we do everything alone and a part of me thought it would be nice to as my neighbor. If I wanted to sell I'd sell but I I wanted honest opinion and crest connection. As little as it may be.

I think about $400 for the rifle and $500 for the pistol seems about right, but i'm no expert and only partially interested in the firearms.

I would also be hard pressed to trust anyone whom chose the username "Beguile"... just seems fishy to me. Not to be offensive, just been wondering why anyone would choose that username...

I think about $400 for the rifle and $500 for the pistol seems about right, but i'm no expert and only partially interested in the firearms.

I would also be hard pressed to trust anyone whom chose the username "Beguile"... just seems fishy to me. Not to be offensive, just been wondering why anyone would choose that username...
Haha
It was between that and diatribe.
I surprised only one person has asked about that. It just seems there's more negative word that sound cool than positive ones.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top