JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Found a bunch of Tom Clancy books I haven't read yet, so working my way through those! Did a couple of non fictions that we're kinda scary one that really pizzed me off, a book about our illegal standing army, but it's a must read for anyone wondering where we are going and how we might have gotten here! Won't mention the books title, but you can message me if your interested! Other then that been reading WITH the little ones, so my brain is kinda mush, but hey they gotta learn, so mush it is!

I'm a book a week guy. I like biographies mostly with some war and history stuff thrown in.

XFoSYmh.jpg

Finished The Life, Times and Treacherous Death of Jesse James by Frank Triplett last week.
Halfway through Dance With The Devil:The Cozy Powell Story by Laura Shenton this week
Next up is Pistol:The Life of Pete Maravich by Mark Kreigel

School ended ( for students ) on the 22nd of June...so I now have more time to read for myself...until more training and classes begin for me this summer.

What my summer reads are , I ain't sure yet...
I am currently in the middle of a re-read of Paul Anderson's The Broken Sword...which is always a excellent read if ya like sword and sorcery stories.
Andy

President Herbert Hoovers work "Freedom Betrayed" is a home run. Sadly, as he worked on the book his entire life, his team double checked and cross sourced every fact in it, it's shockingly all too horrifyingly true.

For anyone interested in history, it is THE book.

Going on a Tolkien jag for a bit...
The Silmarillion right now..then Unfinished Tales...followed by The Hobbit and The Lord of the Rings.

All of the above are re-reads for me....and are like visiting old friends.
Andy

Going on a Tolkien jag for a bit...
The Silmarillion right now..then Unfinished Tales...followed by The Hobbit and The Lord of the Rings.

All of the above are re-reads for me....and are like visiting old friends.
Andy
They are making/trying to make the Silmarillion into a movie! I don't know how in heck their gonna pull that off, but,......
I don't see how they can do it, it's more a series of short stories, some connected, some not!

Still, I wanna see how they "Sing the World into Being" should be epic, or not!

Edit, I wanna see the undying lands across the endless sea! Lol

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads