JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Belt man will go to jail when mamma finds out.But if people would do this bubblegum more kids would learn. Now this kid has had someone who give a bubblegum about what happens to him and he'll be friends with the belt man forever.

Didnt watch it.

Dont need too.

I only read the brief discription and that's all I need:

1. Kid tried to steal.

2. Man beat his bottom I'm guessing.

3. Good for him.

4. End of story (or should be imo)

Arab areas would cut one of his hands off - just sayin...

That's what my Dad did to me for bad grades in school, l ying and talking back disrespectfully, Etc...:s0058: Of course when he punished me I hated it but now I can see his viewpoint. I think that kid in the video got disciplined and it was a step in the right direction:s0037: and may keep him out of jail or worse. Now for Adults committing theft crimes I like the idea of putting their A$$ to work doing hard labor by pick and shovel:s0143: and fixing the Roads and Highways on a chain gang. Just like the ''Oldies'' tune -:s0105: That's the sound of the men- Working on the chain---GANG! And Now for Cold Blooded Murder, Sick Crimes Especially against Children and Women ,:s0117: I would like to bring back ''Public Execution'' by Hanging by the Neck until Dead.'' Trust Me, Criminals will Shape Up:s0155: or they will just end up ''Hanging Around.'' :s0154::s0096: :s0163:

That's horrible. A belt should NEVER be used to whip on someones butt. 3/4" plywood paddle with holes in it is definitely the way its done.

If it was my kid I'd be out of jail before that guy was out of the hospital. Disiplining my kid is my responsibility.

That being said if the kid got the bubblegum kicked out of him in the act of stopping the crime, so be it.

I don't think mommas going to do anything about it, because the kid said he wanted the belt vs. facing momma she might have done worse.
I personally think that more men in black communities need to step up like this MAN did! If more would do it they would find fewer of their young men killing ea. other

If it was my kid I'd be out of jail before that guy was out of the hospital. Disiplining my kid is my responsibility.

That being said if the kid got the bubblegum kicked out of him in the act of stopping the crime, so be it.
OK not if it was your kid,but if you was his daddy,you wouldn't have cared unless he was supposed to bring the swag to you.That's the mentality of the kids neighborhood.
If it was your kid,maybe he wouldn't have needed that?

If more MEN in the Hood, would Love on that child, like that MAN Did, there would be a better Society in the 'Hood.

Saying a belt like that should never be used...????? I bet that kid would disagree.

And as to someone Needing to touch my own child: that never would happen....

Because I took care of the issues: Single Parent, mother deceased.

I had to leave WORK, drive Forty five miles once.... Loaded that Daughter and drove her Straight to see Juvie Hall, with Fourteen Foot tall fence topped with Razor Wire.

I said you got Two Choices:

1. Abide in My Rules.

2. Or live HERE.

Point Made.... But she thinks she has issues from her childhood, and wants family counseling: She is 37, and practices ~Variable ETHICS~ and I will not discuss the time of day with her.

My Yes is Yes, my No is No, ask again in Five years, you get the same Straight Truth. No Variable ETHICS in my life. Period.

(My Other Daughter Agrees WITH ME)!!!!!!!!!!

philip

1. Not his child
  2. Because of #1 I don't believe he should do what he did.
Even if his daddy wasn't around, I do believe that there should have been a different resolution to this. Let's say my own child comes home and had this sort of an encounter with another adult. Well for starters my child would not be stealing because he knows damn well this is what I would do to him, but he and I would take a trip up into the woods to handle our business so no neighbors have to hear him. Believe me, he may be 9 (almost 10) but be damned this child knows there is no lying OR stealing that happens in this household (two most common things for kids to do).

So my child comes home, then I find this sort of behavior had happened. I would take the number, make a phone call and then I would be having stern words with this man about his abuse of my child. I and I alone will/reserve/protect the right for sole discipline of my child(ren) for the manner that I see fit.

Some may disagree, that's your choice. You have total freedom to discipline your own children as you see fit. I dropped off the youngest at a friends last night and told him that while he was there his dad (our closest friends for a looooong time) had all rights that if he was being naughty to discipline him right along with his boys. Their dad is a pastor, his dad married my wife and I and we are very intertwined in our lives.

But.... for a random stranger. Trust me man. Deliver my child to me, I will handle it better than you did and we both can rest assured it won't be happening again.

(we assume that a child raised with proper respect for others will not steal from anyone, this is simply a hypothetical statement that IF a well mannered child who was raised properly decided in a weak moment that he wanted to steal...)

Last Edited:
.... @ Dyjital

I am in Agreement, about, and of Your Child as written!

This is one place where Cultural Mores come into play... I believe the young man who gave the whooping to have played it Correct, in their culture!!!

He gave the thief a choice: me, or we take you to your Mamma....

The thief gave his response... Even after getting ~into~ The actual whooping, he maintained in accordance to his choice.

Corporal punishment was met out, finished and I doubt that kid will Ever do something again, without thought of what happens if caught.

In this case, His Society provided the disciplinary needs.

philip

" YOUR DADS GONNA BE HOME IN 5 MINUTES!!" those 8 words and 5 minutes werent NEARLY as bad as the sound of dads leather carhartt belt coming out of the loops of his levi's. definitely learned a few lessons in my child days. kids need a father figure. period. do i agree with the video? i have mixed feelings. if some guy beat my kid, id probably skip the "having words with him" part and get straight to business. on the other hand, that kid got off easy for what happens in other countries and kids these days are just arent disciplined like it uaed to be.im almost positive me(27) and my brother(24) were the last generation to get "a lick'n"America has gone soft.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top