JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
That's crazy expensive... I could justify 3k at most for like a mint issued astra or something, but then again I'm cheap.
I saw a guy wanted $6500 for a civilian target model, was practically begging for the right buyer tho. LoL
But yeah, I keep getting varried results. Some want $20 a box, but my dad bought a box 20 years ago for $35... so I have my doubts that amo for this went down so much since then. Apparently Keith's has a box or two covered in dust, but he hung up before I could get the price. LoL
In any case, shooting this without a stock is awkward at best, and is really more dangerous

PS: if you ever shoot one, make sure you have 50yards. They're default sited to that and send bullets flying if you try it at 10 yards... like 3' above POA flying.

PS: if you ever shoot one, make sure you have 50yards. They're default sited to that and send bullets flying if you try it at 10 yards... like 3' above POA flying.

I got to shoot one in the 70's. Remember it was some fun just because it was so unusual even then. Made for fun as the place we were shooting was legal but "in town" so to speak. someone called the law and they showed up. They were fine until one of them spotted this. Said it was illegal. This was long before cell phones and PC's in the cars. So LEO was in his car on the radio for a good while before he came back looking VERY pissed off and told us we could leave. :p

Im not sure what in particular would be more dangerous. I'm actually quite curious as to what you mean because I find the broomhandle fascinating. Hickock45s video made it look like there might be more potential issues with the stock in place with what would be akin to slide bite.

I've never shot one, though I shoot Tokarevs which have a cartridge descended from the mauser. I wish I had shot one or owned one, but if I get looking into something for that much money it will be a transferable SMG.

Last Edited:
Im not sure what in particular would be more dangerous. I'm actually quite curious as to what you mean because I find the broomhandle fascinating. Hickock45s video made it look like there might be more potential issues with the stock in place with what would be akin to slide bite.

I've never shot one, though I shoot Tokarevs which have a cartridge descended from the mauser. I wish I had shot one or owned one, but if I get looking into something for that much money it will be a transferable SMG.
I just wouldn't cheek the thing...
I happened upon it and couldn't be happier owning one.

Sorry for the late response, just saw these.

My newest addition is a SITES Spectre HC. Filling out the paperwork to AOW it.
531bd81ebd.jpg

Sub 2000 in 9mm and glock mags

Mech Tech CCU in 10mm and Glock configuration. I wanted something as short as possible without being a SBR. With the telestock, it fit the bill.

Don't laugh, it's a Hi Point 995TS. It feels like a POS and klunks when it cycles, but it goes bang every time with anything I feed it and it's pretty accurate. It's definitely minute of bad guy. ;)

I have two pistol caliber carbines. One is a muzzle loader and one is a .45 acp Auto Ordinance 1911.

Uberti .44 caliber, Remington muzzle loader.

pix516685810.jpg

Auto Ordinance 1911 .45 acp with 16 & 1/4 inch barrel and removable buttstock. This one pictured isn't mine but is exactly like mine that I do not have any pictures of. Cautionary note, there is no problem with muzzle loading firearms having shorter than 16 inch barrels with attached buttstocks, but a modern rifle or handgun MUST have at least a 16 inch barrel if a buttstock is attached. The BATFE only exceptions are antique Lugers and Broomhandle mauser pistols that come with their ORIGINAL removable buttstocks. Also I have to ALWAYS put the long barrel on my 1911 pistol FIRST, before I attach the buttstock. Because if I attached the buttstock first before putting the longer barrel on, then I would have created an illegal short barreled rifle, which is illegal unless one pays the tax stamp. So I am always careful and mindful to assemble the long barrel FIRST before attaching the buttstock. Also one can legally change a pistol (originally manufactured as a pistol) into a rifle and then back to a pistol again, but one cannot legally change a rifle (originally manufactured as a rifle) into a pistol (much less back to a rifle again). I have found my 1911 with the long barrel and buttstock to be very accurate, with no functioning problems whatsoever. It's the lightest .45 acp caliber semi auto carbine there is. You can easily shoot it one handed if you want. (Same with my muzzle loader .44 Uberti Remy).

1911 carbine.jpg

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews