JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
My saiga 7.62x39, tapco stock and pistol grip for......beretta 96D centurion .40 W/nightsights...1 11 rd.magazine. Should I trade. I plan on using the beretta for target shooting. I want to feel that .40 caliber "SNAP". Like a AK isnt enough already. I just hate buying boxes of 20 rounds. I dont have the money to buy bulk.

Just to make sure you know, the "D" version is double action only. Might not be the best choice for target shooting. Price wise your rifle is wort a bit more, but if you like the Berretta, it's not that much off.

Way different I am just speaking about the DAO. I have never had a beretta before. I feel so dumb I payed so much for this. I got it when it was in high demand.

The DAO on the Beretta and the Glock trigger are completely different

This. GLOCKS are only classified as "double action" because the ATF had never seen anything like it before and had no idea how to classify it. Imported guns are ranked on a point scale, the more points the better, and double action (harder to shoot) is worth more points. Adjustable sights, weight and size also count. So Gaston said "It's double action." Don't get me wrong, the Berettas are great guns, they just aren't target guns.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top