JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
This is for those that have been formally named at a rendezvous council fire.

For those that don't know you get formally named at council fire for deeds of great bravery, fortitude, skill, humorous event or a really big f* up. These days most of us get named for the latter two reasons. Names can get changed if superseded by an even more humorous event or greater f*up.

So, have you been named? If so what is your name and what's the story behind it. There's always a story.

My rondy name is Rhodie. Went out with a mixed rifle and trade gun group to shoot the trail with my smoothbore. The trail starts a fair distance from camp. Upon arriving at the first target one of the rifle shooters (rondy name Stinky, whole 'other story there) discovers he has forgotten his patches. I happened to be using the same thickness patches he was. Not having enough for both of us I gave them all to him and elected to go full primitive and wad with rhododendron leaves. This of course did not go unnoticed as the bushes were a bit spread out and I was having to do a bit of searching to keep supplied. Managed to finish the trail without incident and shot well enough to come in fourth. That's my story and I'm sticking to it.

Dances with snakes. :D

DSCN2951 (3).JPG

My S.A.S.S. and Mountain Man name is Rusty Utah, I was thinking of classic movie character names and one of my cousins came up with adding Utah to my real first name and it stuck, sort of sounds like a name you would find in a old western movie.

Andrew "Christopher (Kit ) Carson Jim Bridger Daniel Boone David Crockett" In Everson!
just kidding ... I don't hold a candle to those guys ( or any other fella in the fur trade )
But I'd love to have gone hunting with them... :D
Andy

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews