JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Can I ask everyone in this thread question?
Why its interesting hearing all the discussions of how much ammo everyone has.

Umm, why would anyone tells everyone else in a thread that is open to all even non-members, bots , searched etc the amount you have?. Its started off I thought as a joke, but seems people are really sharing it. In the very least it should not be in a a open forum. Their is a rally in a few weeks, would all of you take the Mic and tell the crowd what you have ? Probably not. So why do it here, because we think our names are not known?
This is not an anonymous website, just wish you all were a little more careful spilling this stuff, after all Antis, and Law makers have no doubt heard about this. As I know for a fact stuff is used from here.
NWFA is great because it has vast info. That also makes us a clear target.

You all know ceasefire Oregon. Ever visit their public forum they use for discussion?
Because you can't LOL.

OK Papa bear has said enough, just trying to look out for you guys this is really not a great idea.
In a 100% open forum no less.

Umm, why would anyone tells everyone else in a thread that is open to all even non-members, bots , searched etc the amount you have?. Its started off I thought as a joke, but seems people are really sharing it. In the very least it should not be in a a open forum. Their is a rally in a few weeks, would all of you take the Mic and tell the crowd what you have ? Probably not. So why do it here, because we think our names are not known?
This is not an anonymous website, just wish you all were a little more careful spilling this stuff, after all Antis, and Law makers have no doubt heard about this. As I know for a fact stuff is used from here.

You all know ceasefire Oregon. Ever visit their public forum they use for discussion?
Because you can't LOL.

OK Papa bear has said enough, just trying to look out for you guys this is really not a great idea.
My answer was a joke or rather a I wish....

Because you can't LOL.

Why do you not Poke a Rattlesnake ? He Rattles to let you know he is not happy so Most people in their right minds will back away.
We all Know the Government has Millions of rounds of ammo stockpiled and anyone can look and see the statistics that Gun Owners buy Billions of rounds of ammo each year. We need to be like Rattlesnakes and rattle the warning to back off and Leave our RIGHTS alone.
Gun Owners are already a Target for every Freedom hating anti-gunner in the USA. I want them to hear my message, Leave me alone, leave my guns alone, leave My freedoms and Rights alone , because we will only take so much poking !

Why do you not Poke a Rattlesnake ? He Rattles to let you know he is not happy so Most people in their right minds will back away.
We all Know the Government has Millions of rounds of ammo stockpiled and anyone can look and see the statistics that Gun Owners buy Billions of rounds of ammo each year. We need to be like Rattlesnakes and rattle the warning to back off and Leave our RIGHTS alone.
Gun Owners are already a Target for every Freedom hating anti-gunner in the USA. I want them to hear my message, Leave me alone, leave my guns alone, leave My freedoms and Rights alone , because we will only take so much poking !

If you are asking why? I may suggest you sit in on the hearings at the Capital, and hear similar stats.

Telling people I have a ton of ammo is not a warning... LOL. Its tilting your hand.
Nice words you are stating, very patriotic, just not practical. Many prefer to Conceal Carry
for the same reason, not tilting the hand. I think you are confusing passiveness with practical.
Its not passive to not spill ones guts about what they own, its a practical thing to do.
Hey people want everyone knowing their business, far be it for me stop then doing so. But waving the flag and handing over intel, is not a wise thing according to this member.

My 88 year old mother told me one thing I will never forget... she said "If they ever come to Take your guns , Give them the BULLETS FIRST !" Her Family Fled Germany and Immigrated to the US. She saw the Horrors of WW2 and how people were treated after being disarmed. They Followed the Law and it got them put in Death Camps...Those who fail to learn from history are doomed to a repeat at some point in time. This is not a Poker game , it is a Defense of our rights and our Constitution. The Government already knows what I have and who I am , IF you are worried about Intel , then it must mean we are already at war and in that sense the way our Government uses Nukes and Military Strength as a deterrent then we should follow suit.

My 88 year old mother told me one thing I will never forget... she said "If they ever come to Take your guns , Give them the BULLETS FIRST !!!

Those who fail to learn from history are doomed to a repeat at some point in time.
That is the best Statement of learning about History EVER made!!!:)

As they say, talk is cheap, but new laws limiting the amount of ammo, and powder allowed in your residence, could be very expensive to us. No one should have to tell you so...but wise up!! Do some research on the subject!!

As they say, talk is cheap, but new laws limiting the amount of ammo, and powder allowed in your residence, could be very expensive to us. No one should have to tell you so...but wise up!! Do some research on the subject!!

and do you think if such a thing passes, they will be doing door to door searches?

and do you think if such a thing passes, they will be doing door to door searches?
Ask the gun owners in MA and other eastern states where they already have such laws...10K rimfire...5 lb powder...20 gun in the home limit? Ever have a cop or fire chief in your home, for any other reason?

Ask the gun owners in MA and other eastern states where they already have such laws...10K rimfire...5 lb powder...20 gun in the home limit? Ever have a cop or fire chief in your home, for any other reason?

That does not answer the question. Do you think they will do a door to door search?

That question can easily be answered by your chief of police, and who is your elected county sheriff. If you want to see what has already happened in other states, I'll let you do your own research.

That question can easily be answered by your chief of police, and who is your elected county sheriff. If you want to see what has already happened in other states, I'll let you do your own research.

Your beating around the bush. I asked you for your opinion and you just dance around it. I am not asking any Sheriff chit.

A question to you is, are you willing to take the chance that if it becomes another one of the firearms laws on the books, that it won't be enforced? Anyone in your home, who sees your ammo, and knows the law, can turn you in... even an ex-wife, or girlfriend. Think about it. Already happening in other states.

No, no, no. Don't throw this back in my lap. Again, answer the question. Do "YOU" think they will go door to door. Simple.....yes or no. Quit beating around the bush.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top