JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Wanted a 22 plinker, but couldn't find a Sig P322 in stock so...

28115-5978546.jpg

Thought I would start my Grandson off early and bought an extra stock for my 1077 CO2 pellet rifle.
I measured his forearm yesterday and today I cut 2 inches off of the stock and reattached the butt
plate. (I saved the original stock for when his arms get longer.)
Next time he comes over he can try knocking some ducks over in my, "Shootin Gallery." :s0023:

Browning buck mark URX I nabbed as a plinking toy to go along with my new Henry H-001, and a Cimmaron pistoleer .357 to go with my Henry Big Boy, plus a heritage rough rider I added on as a bonus since it was like $87 or something stupid like that. This is why browsing wholesale retailers is dangerous.

The last half hour at work last night was a bit slow so I started to look at the guns in the glass cases and for some reason I came home with one of these. Some times working at a gun shop is not a good thing. LOL

I have its bigger brother the P10F suppressor ready so I felt I needed the compact for some reason.

CZ P10C suppressor ready
CZ P10C Suppressed.jpg

I bought an ACOG
Palmetto made me an offer I couldn't refuse.
I saw that! That was less than wholesale $$. Heckuva good deal, congrats.

Still learning to shoot with mine. Remember when zeroing to rap the turret after making an adjustment, so the prism can "seat". Otherwise you'll be chasing zero and wasting ammo like I did.

The glass is night and day clearer than on cheaper Chinese made optics. I would like to buy another ACOG when funds allow.

I was looking at that and just couldn't do it… I'm deciding to buy a garand instead 😂
Let us know what year and mfg. you get!

I saw that! That was less than wholesale $$. Heckuva good deal, congrats.

Still learning to shoot with mine. Remember when zeroing to rap the turret after making an adjustment, so the prism can "seat". Otherwise you'll be chasing zero and wasting ammo like I did.

The glass is night and day clearer than on cheaper Chinese made optics. I would like to buy another ACOG when funds allow.

Let us know what year and mfg. you get!
Trijicon glass is superb compared to the budget optics in the $300-400 range, it's true.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top