JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
More of a semi-impulse buy (or a fully semi-impulse buy?). I've known about CETME-L's for a while and thought one would be kinda cool to own but not at the price they usually go for. I was looking for something else entirely and happened to see one selling new for $1025 (around 200 less than the usual going rate) so I figured I'd jump on the opportunity.

F141F6F5-EA56-45BD-9FD7-19EC853D114C.jpeg

My recent impulse buy. Been missing riding since I lived in Asia and gas prices were a legitimate excuse enough for me to pull the trigger. Riding is one of my three loves right up there with firearms.

71BE3C67-063E-41EC-8768-8C004DA84A7A.jpeg

My recent impulse buy. Been missing riding since I lived in Asia and gas prices were a legitimate excuse enough for me to pull the trigger. Riding is one of my three loves right up there with firearms.

View attachment 1202406
I'm right there with you, though not nearly as new. Picking up a 2012 Ninja from a friend. I understand it is the ZX-6R model (picture from the internet). Even if it's just the 650, can't beat the deal.

1652927592127.png

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads