JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Don't you just hate it when you pay $8 to enter the gun show but can't find any deals?

OK, Ok, ok.......I didn't NEED another one. But I figured it could be a spare or for parts. Yup......I paid $5 for it.
1639877235485.jpeg

What is it?
Lee Auto Prime Hand Primer Tool.

1639877398999.png
Aloha, Mark

Last Edited:
I ordered a closeout Gen II Vortex PST 3-15 today. Such an excellent scope for not a lot of money. I know that is all relative but pretty good bang for the buck IMHO......

This is what I picked up last week, now I can finally really say come and fu_cking get it!

View attachment 1091391

My F-15's will be arriving soon as well…
Brownell's had a great sale on them!
They had a guy a couple years back that bought a captured Iraqi tank at auction. Imported to the US to restore it. Found a pile of looted kuwait gold bars from the 1990s hidden in the gas tank. Turned them in and they were repatriated.

Interesting, I almost bought a "HK" 22 MP5 until I found out it was not actually HK (Umarex) so I scraped the idea.
I kind of want to get the HK 22 MP5 too. I heard it was made by Walther which is associated with Umarex. Regardless, the reviews seem decent and its for fun and not exactly an heirloom piece. I have a few other wants on the list ahead of that though.

Another gunshow this Sunday. $3 entry fee. I didn't find any firearms that really caught my eye. So, I was looking for just one section of a GI cleaning rod.

But then, I found this for $10. Yeah.....it followed me home.
1639939163947.jpeg

Aloha, Mark

With all the talk of the new Springfield SA35, I got the High Power fever again but I wasn't going to pay hundreds over retail. So I checked gunbroker and found this one.

It was a rather impulsive purchase, a very clean stainless 1954 FN High Power. I had an early stainless Browning I sold years ago and have been wanting to replace it for a long time.

I used to carry 1911's but then switched to an HP for more capacity and I recently decided a full size carry gun is fine for here in the woods since I open carry at home.

I picked it up yesterday and I'm going to go through it today and it should be good to go.

20211218_143840.jpg 20211218_143823.jpg

Bought myself some new Hunter leather gear for my 4" GP100. I love the smell of new leather gun belts and holsters!

View attachment 1091636
View attachment 1091635
I've always thought the words 'Hunter leather holster' were an oxymoron, their product reminds me of bonded leather

I've always thought the words 'Hunter leather holster' were an oxymoron, their product reminds me of bonded leather

LOL…. are you implying my kit is akin to Cousin Eddy's white belt and shoes? :s0112:

Maybe it's the color, but it's pretty thick (and solid) grade A top grain leather, and is stiff as hell. I've been slowly breaking the holster in all week, and have just about got it where I want it now.

4EBBF57C-592E-4C00-8EA7-E9092FE98183.jpeg

Most recent implied buy, Taurus 905, 5 shot, 9mm revolver (stock photo). And no need to tell me how horrible Taurus is, I've owned several Taurus revolvers over the years and never had an issue. Including a model 617 just a few years ago…
82ACB584-34A5-48F5-BFC4-3538F29B7792.jpeg

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads