JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
$52 box of .327 federal. 20 rds.
actually, mine has been ammo in general, in the last few months, I have purchased 21 boxes of .308 hunting ammo, 9 boxes of .257 Roberts hunting ammo, 5 boxes of .270 short mag hunting ammo. 8 boxes of .410 shotgun shells, 4 boxes of .327 federal mag, and 600 rounds of .22 LR yesterday. Hi, my name is Skip and I am an ammo-holic

actually, mine has been ammo in general, in the last few months, I have purchased 21 boxes of .308 hunting ammo, 9 boxes of .257 Roberts hunting ammo, 5 boxes of .270 short mag hunting ammo. 8 boxes of .410 shotgun shells, 4 boxes of .327 federal mag, and 600 rounds of .22 LR yesterday. Hi, my name is Skip and I am an ammo-holic
That's a portfolio these days

I broke down in the store and bought a little bag of Doritos. Pisses me off that I hafta pay $2 for a little bag but it's better than if I buy the big bag & eat them all
What's the difference between beer nuts and deer nuts?

Beer nuts are impacted by inflation, deer nuts are always under a buck!

Finally bought myself a Tech Sight for one of my SKS rifles after having thought about picking one up for years.

I haven't been to the range with it yet, but I'm interested to see how the longer sight radius affects my groupings.

SKS tech sight.jpeg

View attachment 1082421
Similar but a few extras
*Aero M4E1 10.5" receiver set. (without forward assist)
*American Trigger AR Gold. (2 stage 2.5-3lb pull)
*PSA DLC BCG in FDE . (I know!)
*Radian Talon ambi safety.
*Eotech EXPS 2-0
*Aero Breach charging handle.
*Magpul MBUS2.
*Magpul MIAD grip.
*Magpul M-LOK handstop.
*OLIGHT ODIN 2000 lumen.
*Noveske front pivot pin.
*Geissele mag release button.
*Geissele maritime bolt catch.
*SI M-LOK rail covers V2.
*SBA3 brace.
*Wisemen SBA3 splitfix. View attachment 1082427
How do you like that trigger? Is it the fixed, or adjustable one?

Have you heard of the 'little black box'?

At least the autodialer takes longer

Any safe can be defeated. It's just a matter of how dedicated you are and how many resources you're willing to expend. I need to keep my kids and any casual thieves out, and at the same time, I want to be able to open the safe in 10 seconds instead of 2 minutes.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top