JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Ruger Vaquaro in 44-40 it's an older one made in 2001 with a case hardened frame and a 5 1/2" barrel
1589982455609.png

Last Edited:
I just bought 4 acres of Vacation property...
Problem is, on average, it's 140 million miles away....
Unless Elon comes up FTL and commercializes Space X, or we find a Stargate in one of the pyramids.. I won't be "sciencing the S#*t" out of any potatoes and dipping them in crushed Vicodin anytime soon. 579B2859-7FD1-4957-A06F-6CA76D1DA41D.jpeg

I just bought 4 acres of Vacation property...
Problem is, on average, it's 140 million miles away....
Unless Elon comes up FTL and commercializes Space X, or we find a Stargate in one of the pyramids.. I won't be "sciencing the S#*t" out of any potatoes and dipping them in crushed Vicodin anytime soon.View attachment 699181
When you get there find this switch and your property will instantly go up in value
tYmQyNDcxNTgxNDQ2XkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyOTc5MDI5NjE@._V1_.jpg

My last impulse buy was a cart full of Chi Chi's wine cocktails. (The pina coloda is a great mixer!)

That purchase led to the future purchase of the Heritage Arms Rancher.

Unusual enough to be cool!

B28D3A30-1148-4906-87D7-99C5C93AAAA2.jpeg

Bi-Mart had this guy on sale and since the shut down I have been making my lunches for work saving me plenty of cash to buy something fun. Ruger American 17 HMR. Sprayed it with black high heat paint because that will protect it more than the blueing would have. Sig Whiskey 3 that I had sitting around in Vortex rings.

B1F5452A-211C-41B6-A1BA-4766925693AE.jpeg E3972C20-FCC2-43C8-B7C4-7364C3285E37.jpeg D36E543B-CA07-4B49-9490-FE76B7F9D676.jpeg

It'll be this coming...

Could have got some nice shootin' steel for what I shelled out for this (by far, not my most expensive!). Seems watches are getting the edge (and a few knives!).

Tudor-Black-Bay-P01-2-1024x1024.jpg

They just released the Raspberry Pi 4B with 8GB of RAM and finally got USB boot working, so I ordered a second one (already have one of the 4GB ones from when they first released) and a Flirc case for it. Not in the plans, but I'm a sucker for gadgets and need to update my emulation setup.

rry-pi-4-labelled-2857741801afdf1cabeaa58325e07b58.png
RPi4_perspective.jpg

Okay, maybe it won't replace my main emulation setup as I really like it. It's a Raspberry Pi 0W I built into a NES game cartridge (mine is Super Mario Bros). Not mine, but this is what it kinda looks like:

?u=https%3A%2F%2Fi.redd.it%2F496m67ms2z1y.jpg

Inside:
mtk1ztc2ymug-500x375.jpg

Tinkering with computers isn't quite as expensive as tinkering with guns so that means I'm being frugal, right?

So i have this AR9 i built (pictured). It is perfectly functional and extremely accurate for its purposes. ButI saw a guy post his build on reddit with a gibbz side charging upper. I loved it, and I had a few beers in me so I immediately went and ordered the upper. Then i realized my handguard wasnt going to work with out modification, so i order an SLR handguard. At that point, i figured since my wallet was open, id go ahead and order a Hiperfire competition trigger, and shoot might as well get there safety selector too just in case mine isnt compatable.
And now im thinking, once i put these new parts in, might as well start a new build with the parts I replaced, right?

View attachment 694745
Edit: I haven't got all the parts yet, this I my before picture. I'll post the after once I get everything.
387583F5-34D3-4E0F-B240-124514F2D5FC.jpeg
Here is my budget build turned impulse buy in its current state. I'm hoping to be done with it so I can start my next build, but I know I'm gonna end up throwing more money at it.

My latest impulse buy was a ROGAK P-18 Some might know as a cheep version of the the STEYR GB9.
After taking the Gun apart and seeing the poor quality (Machine work) that was put into it Im not sure ill ever shoot the the gun the main reason I purchased it was to add to my collection.

fullsizeoutput_4d0.jpeg fullsizeoutput_4d2.jpeg fullsizeoutput_4ce.jpeg IMG_2703.JPG

Last Edited:
Since others posted non-firearm impulse buys. Here is my... 5 days from "Hey why don't I..." to tying her up at a my slip.

bb.JPG

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top