JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I just impulse another reel to reel in Bellingham. I couldn't pass it up for it was in a box looks "almost new" My wife is dying to make a trip this weekend but I told her maybe next 3 weeks. we'll see.

1708622212443.jpeg

I just impulse another reel to reel in Bellingham. I couldn't pass it up for it was in a box looks "almost new" My wife is dying to make a trip this weekend but I told her maybe next 3 weeks. we'll see.

View attachment 1828334
My local Goodwill had a Sony reel to reel the other day . . . for $200! Looks cool but at that kind of price, no thanks. Already have enough stuff in my house without taking on a new hobby.

Not really impulse buys as both were planed purchases But yesterday I picked up the CZ Drake Southpaw my wife bought me to start shooting sporting clays with and I also picked up the CVA 44Mag scout rifle that I'll be using as a test fixture on 44 Mag sub sonic rifle ammo. I got them home, cleaned them up and greased the slide surfaces and hinge points. I played with the choke tubes settling for Improved cylinder for the bottom (first fired barrel) and improved modified for the top( second fired barrel) . That's all new to me every shotgun I've had up to now has been a fixed choke. The rifle I'll have cut, crowned, and threaded to just a bit over 16" to be legal. To be suppressed at a later date.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top