JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Picked these up today, popped by Sportsman's on 185th and for the first time in two years I found primers. Limited to two sleeves per customer, good thing the family was with me :p
849EBC3F-A19B-4C30-89DF-6D826B59B231.jpeg

So this guy I know @AshWilliams sends me a link knowing that I'm an IWI fan boy and says hey dewd look at the Israeli police trade in Jericho's. Stupid me opens the linky dink and what do I see next to the Cowboy Bebop R models? A rare gem of an IMI Jericho 941 FB. Yeah, yeah it's in 9mm, I know. Not the biggest fan of 9mm plinkety plink pew-pews and don't get me started on the Glonk's. So it's The Mosin Crate, and you have to submit your order at 10am on a Saturday. I figure, there will probably be a hundred orders that beat my submission by 10 seconds since he fills the orders by time stamp. An hour later I get a phone call from North Carolina (operator give me nine-one-nine...) and Alden tells me that I was the first order received. Ibitty-bibbitty 700 bucks later I'm the proud soon to be owner of a 941 FB. (I'm thinking it's missing a "J"). I already have a fairly new Jericho 941 in 45acp and you think that would be good enough. Apparently not. Watch out for that @AshWilliams fella. He'll leave you broke, drunk then take your magic beans, leave you tied up to a bike rack in front of a hipster White Claw bar and not necessarily in that order. Friends like that are hard to find. :rolleyes:

Screenshot_20220530-194005.png

Last Edited:
So this guy I know @AshWilliams sends me a link knowing that I'm an IWI fan boy and says hey dewd look at the Israeli police trade in Jericho's. Stupid me opens the linky dink and what do I see next to the Cowboy Bebop R models? A rare gem of an IMI Jericho 941 FB. Yeah, yeah it's in 9mm, I know. Not the biggest fan of 9mm plinkety plink pew-pews and don't get me started on the Glonk's. So it's The Mosin Crate, and you have to submit your order at 10am on a Saturday. I figure, there will probably be a hundred orders that beat my submission by 10 seconds since he fills the orders by time stamp. An hour later I get a phone call from North Carolina (operator give me nine-one-nine...) and Alden tells me that I was the first order received. Ibitty-bibbitty 700 bucks later I'm the proud soon to be owner of a 941 FB. (I'm thinking it's missing a "J"). I already have a fairly new Jericho 941 in 45acp and you think that would be good enough. Apparently not. Watch out for that @AshWilliams fella. He'll leave you broke, drunk then take your magic beans, leave you tied up to a bike rack in front of a hipster White Claw bar and not necessarily in that order. Friends like that are hard to find. :rolleyes:
Very, very jealous! It looks like I missed out on a good opportunity to land an F too, dang!

Thread tax: Bought a P-07 Duty with the raised sights and threaded barrel from KYGunco to add to my growing CZ collection. Yes, I'm aware that this is my third post in this thread in the last few days and yes, I'm aware I have a problem. :p

Very, very jealous! It looks like I missed out on a good opportunity to land an F too, dang!

Thread tax: Bought a P-07 Duty with the raised sights and threaded barrel from KYGunco to add to my growing CZ collection. Yes, I'm aware that this is my third post in this thread in the last few days and yes, I'm aware I have a problem. :p
Don't we all…

Pulled this absolute GEM of a truck out of a shop that it had been sitting in for 20 years. If it were a classic car it'd be more of a shame that it's in the rain. But this is a working man's truck!

It's a 1977 1 Ton Chevrolet pickup with a 10ft flat bed. Original 454 big block with Automatic transmission.
This is a 1 OWNER truck! 54,880 original miles!
Guess what? It starts too! Reliability has always been a Chevy thing. Can't wait to see the kind of $$$$ this flip brings me!!

4BF7AF36-76DB-437E-8F69-3F411A1606A3.jpeg 999F4C6F-DFD2-4ED3-9777-DB43A94D3D5B.jpeg 29879699-637B-4575-8D26-C29D1AD0E559.jpeg F9C3B589-F39B-41BF-BB95-BDCC9749074D.jpeg F5D9054C-5A46-427D-86EB-1084A4A2744F.jpeg C50012E8-29D9-4EB6-B23B-28A5951ED78A.jpeg 9FB3685F-C00D-49BD-9213-8B873543C37E.jpeg 6206C1F3-4E2B-4138-8362-D3F8B6648245.jpeg

Have you shot this yet?
2 range sessions. More than satisfied with rifle. I tend to do too much at once…. As far as load development. I have not been impressed with last (first) 3 loads….and I don't have many light options for the 1-14 twist. I've had a few over charges (my mistake with new powder and rush load development) and BCG still slick and no issues. Firing upper off a built Aero lower set up on my .308…. So already flawless there. I tell you it's pretty fun to zero at 100 and be spot on at 200 with no adjustments or hold over. That's the longest target I have available to me at the moment. I have a good feeling the barrel is gonna prefer flat base and on the light weight side of the .223 cal. I will update post soon….. just a busy couple weeks. Took on other projects all at once

I have had my eye out for a Glock17L for a while. Don't own any other Glocks, so I thought I would want one that is a bit silly to start with. Finally found one posted in the classifieds and was able to snag it. Defenatly an impulse buy as I don't need it, just seemed like a neat add to the collection. Now if someone asks if I have a Glock I have something special to show them. Kind of like a Honda with gull wing doors.

IMG_20220530_180301_01.jpg

2 range sessions. More than satisfied with rifle. I tend to do too much at once…. As far as load development. I have not been impressed with last (first) 3 loads….and I don't have many light options for the 1-14 twist. I've had a few over charges (my mistake with new powder and rush load development) and BCG still slick and no issues. Firing upper off a built Aero lower set up on my .308…. So already flawless there. I tell you it's pretty fun to zero at 100 and be spot on at 200 with no adjustments or hold over. That's the longest target I have available to me at the moment. I have a good feeling the barrel is gonna prefer flat base and on the light weight side of the .223 cal. I will update post soon….. just a busy couple weeks. Took on other projects all at once
Thank you for the update, that's an upper I've been eying.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top