JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Zpap 92 inbound.
Funny, never wanted one before braces came out. Then didn't buy when they were sub $500. Got serious when they hit $799 "as a bargain", but couldn't find any. Now I feel like a winner @$999 "sale pice." Lol
Got to scratch that import itch before they are forever gone the way of the Norinco, Saiga, and Zeprs.

Latest, essentially, impulse buy?

2E7578BF-F16B-46E5-A81C-46D7AD543E08.jpeg

Eh, I suppose everyone here'd be more interested in pews. :oops:

The EPC was kind of an impulse buy, if you count wanting it for some time and finally jumping on it during Black Friday sales.

View attachment 1085015
Sorry. I was the dumb one here. I am not an electronics person at all so I did not know what that was. Then I read your listing of the picture...... I laughed at my own ignorance. Nice lowers tho..

Sorry. I was the dumb one here. I am not an electronics person at all so I did not know what that was. Then I read your listing of the picture...... I laughed at my own ignorance. Nice lowers tho..
lol gotcha. Wishin' they weren't just lowers...but the AR is paired with a 14.5" that's currently getting its muzzle device pinned to keep it off the NFA and Aero, for some reason, shipped me half my build last week and just sent out the stuff for the upper yesterday...so I'm impatiently waiting to slap it together and to get to the range.

well, that's clear as mud.
DAC - turning the 1's and 0's into an analog signal
Amp - amp up the signal
Cans - slang for headphones

Schiit - company that makes the shi*
Bifrost 2 - specific model of DAC offered by Schiit
Lyr 3 - specific model of Amp offered by Schiit
Amiron Home - specific model of headphone offered by beyerdynamics.

Hours of blissful sound through the workday: priceless.

No FREE MONEY for me from Trump or Brandon.
Thus.....NO IMPULSE buys.

Aloha, Mark

PS......BUT, But, but.......The Taliban got a lot of FREE guns and other cool $#@* (loads of USD too). ALL, courtesy of Brandon. PROOF.....Life Ain't Fair. And, our elected Politicians are mostly Idiots.

Start 1:15

Last Edited:
DAC - turning the 1's and 0's into an analog signal
Amp - amp up the signal
Cans - slang for headphones

Schiit - company that makes the shi*
Bifrost 2 - specific model of DAC offered by Schiit
Lyr 3 - specific model of Amp offered by Schiit
Amiron Home - specific model of headphone offered by beyerdynamics.

Hours of blissful sound through the workday: priceless.
I am so out of touch with electronics, lol

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads