JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
That is a work of art... Kudos to whomever built that upper! A world class craftsman and a visionary no doubt!:s0108:

:s0112: yeh.... Definitely is! Lol

IMG_20200726_171626.jpg

Picked up a Sig MCX 5.56 Rattler Pistol with 5.5" Barrel and folding pivot contour brace. Couldn't believe it was there at a local gun store. I saw it online last weekend and bought it, then went in Tuesday afternoon and walked out with it after a nearly instant BGC approval. It's now in my go bag. Will get some range time with it next weekend.

Well, I'd heard so much positive and negative about them that I decided to find out for myself, but could never find one. But today I was at BiMart and lo and behold. There was a HiPoint in .40 S&W. So I said what the heck and bought one.
$149.97
The thing is a brick but I figure I can beat someone to death with it if it jams. Or use it as a chock for my RV. Or a boat anchor or chain it to my dog to keep him from running off.
The thing clearly has many uses beyond launching bullets.
I can hardly wait.

Picked up a Sig MCX 5.56 Rattler Pistol with 5.5" Barrel and folding pivot contour brace. Couldn't believe it was there at a local gun store. I saw it online last weekend and bought it, then went in Tuesday afternoon and walked out with it after a nearly instant BGC approval. It's now in my go bag. Will get some range time with it next weekend.

Sooo much fun suppressed. I love my Rattler with a can and 220gr custom loads. Tons of fun right there. In my go-bag or going just about anywhere bag these days.
Have fun with it!

5A18A494-4BF0-49BA-BAA5-404B095E3C3F.jpeg

Impulse buy for me, sort of. I have been on the look out for a SW 686 in stainless .357. Doing a privet party transfer on another gun I spotted a 7" 686+ in the case at Tick Licker in Corvallis and left with it. Ahhhh. My first (sort of) wheel gun and it did not come with any mags. I guess I have to buy them seperate.

Put a GIR PTR101 on layaway a couple weeks ago, Ill have that by mid August. Picked up a sweet G3 PRS stock from a member here last week.
If only I could find a wide G3 handguard.. :mad:

JUST ordered a bakelite geiger counter box from the Ukraine. Now my bakelite dressed Draco SBR will be fed exclusively from bakelite mags and have its ammo stored in a bakelite box.
Bakelite on bakelite on bakelite.

B5172DC9-DF6D-4839-B961-B165CE0DD6C9.jpeg

Maybe not exactly "impulse" but I boughta new XDM ELITE 10MM COMPACT and a POF REVOLUTION AR PISTOL in the last 4 weeks.
I got married 2 weeks ago, and figured I better get what I've been thinking about before then. ; )

I picked up 2 Polymer80 slides complete with barrel and upper parts for just $137.50 each.
pretty sure they messed up the price since they are usually $375 but where marked at $275.
then I received an additional 50% off that.

Did I score a good deal? please let me know your thoughts!

The PSA stuff is pretty dang good.
2 months ago I bought their 8.5" AR PISTOL in 5.56. It was the "blem", but all that I could find wrong was 2 tiny, pin size finish blessed.
The next week they had a 300 B.O. upper that I HAD to have.
Then I added a CMMG 22 kit in the mix.

I need a break!

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top