JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I was so excited and going to impulse on a Hanno's Magic 60 F3A plane this weekend. Then with a stroke of I bad luck I had a sudden tire blow-up last night that is not even due. There goes the memorial day sale.... doh.gif

View: https://youtu.be/6xeMn4E4vr8

View: https://youtu.be/E1EPcTIXcFU

Last Edited:
Lots of parts for my c10. I bought it already lowered in the front on spindles, rear is getting notched with w flip kit, I also bought new mufflers and some 20" wheels. Photos to come soon when I get it back early June

IMG_2907.jpeg IMG_2908.png IMG_2930.png

Not really an "impulse buy".
But, I've been putting it off for a LONGGGGG TIME. So then....."on impulse" I decided to TRY calling Walther USA for the second time. Yeah, IIRC.....I tried to get the part some 3-4 years ago and at that time.....they didn't have it in stock.

What was the PART?
Rrrrrright.......
I some how misplaced that tiny button. You know....the one on the side of a 22 LR's magazine. It's used to hold the follower down, while you reload.

I even thought of making one. But, I never seriously got the project off of the ground. Anyway, I almost completely forgot about it (until Monday). YEAH.....years later and I remembered about it. So, on Monday I gave them a call. Happy Ending. It was delivered FREE OF CHARGE and at my home on Friday.

THANK YOU WALTHER USA!

Aloha, Mark

Last Edited:
Just ordered a Girsan MCP35 PI LW Match earlier today. Gonna order RDS tonight. I have the full size and like it so much this one will be my EDC.
Been looking at this ad last couple days. Tempting. I assume it's just a Riton or similar red dot. Really not sure how much better it would be than my Jericho (also a high power derivative) though. Interesting guns for the price for sure. Never shot one.
E3D7F690-0856-4D06-A61E-B9FEF9E32DD7.jpeg

Not my impulse buy but my wifes for me. She told me I needed a new hat so took me to the Pendleton Hat Company and bought me a very nice hat. We spent an hour there picking it out getting it fitted and shaped. Old world craftsmanship where the store owner took the time to chat a bit and I left there feeling like I'd made a new friend. Next time I'm over that way I'll be sure to bring then some of Lisas Strawberry Jam.

Been looking at this ad last couple days. Tempting. I assume it's just a Riton or similar red dot. Really not sure how much better it would be than my Jericho (also a high power derivative) though. Interesting guns for the price for sure. Never shot one.
View attachment 1888412
Mine ran $549 but I don't think that is the LW model. The ops models seem a bit cheaper than the match models with the only difference being the rail vs. dustcover. I have a riton RDS on another gun and it is decent. That's not a bad price. I just wanted the LW because you shave 8oz off the weight.
My full size all steel model with the weird sight system is actually a shooter. People claim about the gritty hooked trigger and the mag disconnect but I shoot it just fine. I think I paid $425 for that one.

Not my impulse buy but my wifes for me. She told me I needed a new hat so took me to the Pendleton Hat Company and bought me a very nice hat. We spent an hour there picking it out getting it fitted and shaped. Old world craftsmanship where the store owner took the time to chat a bit and I left there feeling like I'd made a new friend. Next time I'm over that way I'll be sure to bring then some of Lisas Strawberry Jam.
What does the new hat look like?

Let me guess......

1716774089832.png

LOL.

Aloha, Mark

I hope you will wear earplugs also with those. Only 23 db reduction. 160 db for most guns =137 db at the ear.

Contrast with Peltor x5 is about 34 db reduction, or 160-34= 126. So Peltor x5 is less than half as loud to your ears as the Walker slim razor.
I always double up anyway. I use the muffs and a way to hear well even with my good plugs for the most part

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
  • Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
  • Springfield, OR

New Classified Ads

Back Top