1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!
  2. We're giving away over $850 in prizes this month -- enter now for your chance to win!
    Dismiss Notice

Whats your favorite training/instruction/tactic ect..?

Discussion in 'Education & Training' started by ORSECTRAIN, Aug 30, 2012.

ORSECTRAIN Sherwood, Oregon Member

There are a LOT of schools and instructors out there and lets not forget the interweb, so whats your best tactic/trainer/instruction?

Mine was a course I took in 1985 that started my career unfortunately it is no logner available, it was a full decade ahead of its time.

The next favorite for me was NRA LEO Firearms Instructor course (44.0 hrs)

BTW: My favorite defensive tool: Shotties! It's my favorite to teach as well (the AR would be next)

I love the fact that I get to go to the range at least once a week! More would be nice.

I used to go to the range almost every day and get paid to do it (6 of my FAVORITE years).

Lets see were this takes us.. GO!

"Be Safe Out There!"
  2. Misterbill

Misterbill Yakima County, Washington New Member

Here is our curriculum for our BASE level course:

I think we do more for less than any school in the country. We do this because we love to do it, we think it's critical that we don't outprice our market, and because it supplies a ready market for our more expensive and more demanding intermediate and advanced courses.

I challenge anyone to offer a more comprehensive and useful curriculum for the same price. I have hundreds of students that will attest to the efficacy of our training.

Having been to Frontsight, Gunsight and SIG courses, I think we offer a lot more, for a lot less.

3. CameronHeaton

CameronHeaton Yelm New Member

Are there any long range marksmenship classes available here in WA. I dont even mine traveling back home to the yakima/benton county. Maybe even northern Oregon