JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Wife and I have been staying at the Hyatt Place at Anaheim the last two Disney trips we've made, and while we're quite happy with the rooms and the free breakfast, we're wondering if there's other places out there where we can find an equally nice room at a much lower price!

Things we like:

1) Close to Disney, but not a deal breaker as we always rent a car and drive to the park anyway
2) Comfortable beds!!
3) Relatively quiet rooms
4) Complimentary breakfasts are nice but not a deal breaker

Everything else is optional. Thanks for any and all responses. And for those who respond by saying "Why don't you just........", we typically find that those responses don't include any specifics of HOW we just....., so if you're going go that route then please be specific. Thanks again!

Have you bought a share of Disney stock?

Gets you all sorts of discounts.

We stayed at the Disney hotel and walked into the park.

This was a lot of years ago (15) so I'm not sure what the rates are now.

Back then the package deals were competitive.

The way I save the most money and get the best deal is......

I don't visit their parks. They are anti 2A among other things.

Best of luck to you brother.

Last time I got a deal at the Disneyland hotel with room tickets character breakfast for the kids. All sorts of benefits. It was cheap frankly. Came with admission too.

Got it from Costco. Prices look intimidating but there are great packages.

Last time I got a deal at the Disneyland hotel with room tickets character breakfast for the kids. All sorts of benefits. It was cheap frankly. Came with admission too.

Got it from Costco. Prices look intimidating but there are great packages.

Thanks, but not looking for a package deal, just hotel.

Wife and I have been staying at the Hyatt Place at Anaheim the last two Disney trips we've made, and while we're quite happy with the rooms and the free breakfast, we're wondering if there's other places out there where we can find an equally nice room at a much lower price!

Things we like:

1) Close to Disney, but not a deal breaker as we always rent a car and drive to the park anyway
2) Comfortable beds!!
3) Relatively quiet rooms
4) Complimentary breakfasts are nice but not a deal breaker

Everything else is optional. Thanks for any and all responses. And for those who respond by saying "Why don't you just........", we typically find that those responses don't include any specifics of HOW we just....., so if you're going go that route then please be specific. Thanks again!

what time of the year are you going? That's a huge factor in prices, especially with them rolling into Not So Scary Halloween and then Christmas season as well.

Last time I was at Disneyland we got a room literally across the road from the Hotel & repair shop area, believe it was on the South side of the park. Walked across highway & down 1/2 block to an entrance. Cost $40/ night....well, that was 1974....<kaff*kaff> probably not even there anymore.:cool:

I won four park hopper passes for Disney in the spring. I was just getting ready to sell them on ebay when the wife found out about them. So the wife said that she wanted to go because the last time we went due to a conference, she wasn't able to go to the rat park. So the dang free tickets cost me nearly three grand in airfare, hotel and rental car not to mention that there are five of us and only four passes. So the wife says that July would be the best time to go. Yay, Anaheim in July. Then she says that she wants to stay in an Airbnb because there would be a refrigerator and we can save money on meals. Airbnb was more expensive and I didn't trust a private residence down there to be roach free. So the Marriott was $164 per night for a suite. I said no way, and booked at the Anaheim Marriott Suites. There was plenty of parking, they have a shuttle to the rat park and it's safe. We ate good from Trader Joe's and other local places away from the tourist strip. We rented a minivan from Enterprise because they had the absolute best rates out of all of them, $63/day. There's also some nice places right outside the park on W.Katella that are affordable. If we ever go down there again, we will probably stay around there.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top