JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I am going to be the odd man out on this one but.... My personal fav is my magnum research baby eagle. Accurate, reliable almost no recoil, sweet trigger
And a rail to boot.

i was thinking about getting a G19. I have a Beretta 92 and a 1911 but for some reason I want a Glock Gen 4. I want an all weather gun that I dont think about in a rainy situation or packed away under a seat. Im still undecided. Any tips? Is the trigger pul bad? Are they comfortable to shoot? I want to stick to 9mm for availability, mag cap and recoil.

My favorite is the HK P7 PSP that I almost sold without ever shooting. Tack driver with anything I put through it. Just wish it held more ammo.

STI GP6-C

Accurate from the first time I shot it, rail, good sights (adjustable), excellent trigger, hi-capacity, great ergonomics.
Comfortable carry for the odd occassion that I do. etc etc

I had a Beretta FS that was a great pistol. I traded up to a Sig P229R that I love. It has a rail I put the laser/light Sig STL900L on it. It shoots a lot different than the beretta so I'm still getting used to that.

1. CZ 85
2. Browning Hi Power
3. Glock 26
based on the way they fit my hand, & shoot for me.
I've never shot a 1911 style 9mm, I think that would make my list also.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top