JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I am going to be the odd man out on this one but.... My personal fav is my magnum research baby eagle. Accurate, reliable almost no recoil, sweet trigger
And a rail to boot.

i was thinking about getting a G19. I have a Beretta 92 and a 1911 but for some reason I want a Glock Gen 4. I want an all weather gun that I dont think about in a rainy situation or packed away under a seat. Im still undecided. Any tips? Is the trigger pul bad? Are they comfortable to shoot? I want to stick to 9mm for availability, mag cap and recoil.

My favorite is the HK P7 PSP that I almost sold without ever shooting. Tack driver with anything I put through it. Just wish it held more ammo.

STI GP6-C

Accurate from the first time I shot it, rail, good sights (adjustable), excellent trigger, hi-capacity, great ergonomics.
Comfortable carry for the odd occassion that I do. etc etc

I had a Beretta FS that was a great pistol. I traded up to a Sig P229R that I love. It has a rail I put the laser/light Sig STL900L on it. It shoots a lot different than the beretta so I'm still getting used to that.

1. CZ 85
2. Browning Hi Power
3. Glock 26
based on the way they fit my hand, & shoot for me.
I've never shot a 1911 style 9mm, I think that would make my list also.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top