JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I bought a 1911SS Taurus last year. Just for something different. It was $504 from Buds with Free shipping.....so I couldn't pass it up.
I've been shooting my Gold Cup for 36 years, won several matches in my bracket with it....Great gun. I got a terrific deal on it, bought it used, but it looked new...paid $200. It was a package deal, the guy was getting out of pistol competition and into rifle Comp. He had a Model 41 S&W which I got for $150(also like new) and he threw in a Pachmayr Gun box and scope. $350 for the whole package...I couldn't get to the bank fast enough.
My Star PD is also a good shooter ....works very well. So I just had to buy this Taurus...and it's pretty slick......nice trigger job out of the box.

I just went out shooting my Smith & Wesson M & P .45 today for the first time. What a sweet gun. And it was dead-on accurate. I was grouping my shots within a 2-3" area and hitting targets the size of a quarter at 15-20 yards. I love it.

SmithWessonMP45.jpg

just bought a Springfield Armory Range Officer... WOW!! I am very happy with the accuracy. I can easily put 8 rounds into a single ragged hole at 25 yards with hand loads. not bad for a $750. pistol. If I had to choose just one .45 though it would have to be my HK usp. just as accurate and has double action capability. plus it holds 13 rounds fully loaded.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top