JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Broom Handle Mauser with all the fixins.....

BRUTUS OUT

images-13.jpeg

Back in the 90's at Albany, I was lucky enough to shoot a little M-12 .380 MAC. The rate of fire was unreal. It sounded like a buzz saw. Another one I shot was a PPSH. The rate of fire on those are really fast also.

Yeah, I knew a gun shop owner up here, that has since passed, he caught his 25 year old son stealing from from his grandmother. My friends mother. He kicked his son out the door with just the clothes on his back and never talked to him the rest of his life. That's hard core.

Ive got some nice guns. SAA's and such and a few automatics of various styles including Lugers. What I dont have and I'm pretty sure that I won't unless I win some lottery action ( and then its game on ) is a Minty Krieghoff Luger. The Lugers are , to my eye anyway, the most aesthetically pleasing gun ever made and the Krieghoffs are the cream of the crop. Hidden serial numbers on all the numbered parts and the super cool HK Krieghoff anchor. $20K for a real nice example.

<broken link removed>

View attachment 309667
View attachment 309666

What would you pick up if your wife would let you?

View attachment 309665

My Lugers, a 1916 Erfurt and a post-WWI commercial artillery model

IMG_1506.JPG

Is there such a thing as an AR platform in .44 MAG? I'll take one of those. A .50 bolt action. A Browning A5. A M21, an AA12. A really well made AK 47 too. And 4K rounds of ammo for each one.

image.jpeg
Pipe dream guns, Colt Monitor. Police/civilian BAR. I just think it looks better than the military BAR, and they're even more rare. image.jpeg Lahti 20mm anti tank rifle. I'm a sucker for anything huge, and anything Finnish so to me this is a perfect storm of awesome. image.jpeg

This next gun is currently my favorite gun in history, I love belt fed machine guns, I love 7.62x54r, I love Kalashnikov designed guns, enter the PKM.
Technically I already own this, but it's in pieces. If anyone knows someone that could build it for me, please let me know.

Honorable mentions, SVD Dragunov, Wildey 475, sucker Charles Bronson and Death Wish movies in particular, Polytech Legend...

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top