JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Ive got some nice guns. SAA's and such and a few automatics of various styles including Lugers. What I dont have and I'm pretty sure that I won't unless I win some lottery action ( and then its game on ) is a Minty Krieghoff Luger. The Lugers are , to my eye anyway, the most aesthetically pleasing gun ever made and the Krieghoffs are the cream of the crop. Hidden serial numbers on all the numbered parts and the super cool HK Krieghoff anchor. $20K for a real nice example.

<broken link removed>

MIT618-F-CU20-H.jpg
ANY1110-S-F1-H.jpg

What would you pick up if your wife would let you?

ANY1110-S-CU20-H.jpg

I love this question, but it always stumps me.
I guess I just love guns too much.
I can't pick one.

That luger is a sweet piece though.

If I could have any gun as a wall hanger/ show piece it would probably be an original Colt peacemaker.

But a WW2 German Luger war prize would be right there with it.

There was a guy selling one on the classifeds here a few years back and I didn't have the money at the time. I'm still kicking myself for not picking the up. He only wanted like $650 or something. Still kick myself.

Either a original Hawken Mountain rifle circa 1840 or so .
Or a pre-war Mauser Sporter in .7x57mm or .30-06.
There many guns that I like or am in lust with , but I keep coming back to those two.
Andy

Ciener 22 LR conversion.
Or a club to stun fish,like a beavers tail.

But seriously,I'd like to have one of the German K98's I sold off.

Either a original Hawken Mountain rifle circa 1840 or so .
Or a pre-war Mauser Sporter in .7x57mm or .30-06.
There many guns that I like or am in lust with , but I keep coming back to those two.
Andy

Andy I thought you owned every antique gun out there?

Even though I don't have any historic firearms, there's nothing more I would want. That's truly what I love is the history, the stories, and the ingenuity of early firearms.

A Kentucky long rifle tells a story. A history. A legend. Historic firearms are a living thing.

The Glocks I own are a tool. They go bang. They are just a gun.

Thats funny clearconscience!
Well I do own a few antique guns ... LOL
I do have a really nice St.Louis rifle from the 1840's or 50's.
And a very nice Hawken copy.
Lets get together sometime and I'll have you shoot an original Long rifle ...
Andy

I love this question, but it always stumps me.
I guess I just love guns too much.
I can't pick one.

That luger is a sweet piece though.

If I could have any gun as a wall hanger/ show piece it would probably be an original Colt peacemaker.

But a WW2 German Luger war prize would be right there with it.

There was a guy selling one on the classifeds here a few years back and I didn't have the money at the time. I'm still kicking myself for not picking the up. He only wanted like $650 or something. Still kick myself.

My 1940 Mauser Luger. Funny how a few different relatively insignificant markings can make a gun more desirable and valuable..

pwqQdn.jpg kBYakw.jpg

Last Edited:
OOPS!
Just noticed that this thread is in the Handgun section.
And here I go and mention rifles in my first post. ( what a dork! )
Sorry 'bout that.
Dream HAND gun: Colt Single action Army .45 Colt caliber , 5 1/2 barrel and Ivory grips.
Sheesh ... Slinking off red faced LOL
Andy

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top