JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
This is a question thread. Use the up arrow to the right of good answers to upvote. Answers with more votes appear higher on the list.
Status
Last night the FBI, under the direction of Obama, has installed spyware on all internet sites related to firearms. Right now they are logging everything, and soon they will be at your door with a warrant for all your weapons. :)

Havnt had any problems, Im not using chrome and my anti everything is setup by my wife. so thats probably no help.

Last night the FBI, under the direction of Obama, has installed spyware on all internet sites related to firearms. Right now they are logging everything, and soon they will be at your door with a warrant for all your weapons. :)

There looking for mental illness; keep the conspiracies to a lull for the time being!

Oh good, I'm making coffee and lead pancakes!

FYI, my NoScript picked up the same thing.

Lol. I think I'm going to take a permanent break from that thread. I wasted a ton of time on it yesterday, need to work. :D

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2

No kidding, me too. I know better than to get into a debate when the opponent has more fantasy than I at his disposal. Someone once told me, "you can't argue with someone who is not thinking." This has since been proven in human biology.

Yeah, I folded up my ten foot pole a while ago. Had enough poking around.

Just installed NotScripts for chrome, and it by default blocks all Scripts... No more warning.

When I researched that particular site, Chrome said that out of 454 of their test visits to the site, exactly 0 (zero) resulted in malware being installed on their computer. The site has been tied to a different piece of malicious software, but the script here apparently has nothing to do with it.

received same warning. Visited site through a proxy and had no issues, so I cleared my browser cache. For the last two days of viewing, deleted the cookie for NWFA. Closed the browser and was able to then open NWFA with out the window.

I use win xp and chrome. Also hidemyass.com proxy wouldnt load the forum either.

I have had no problems except for the slow reloads of the pages.

My CPU is probably already infected anyways sooo...I'm good. :s0163:

Funny thing is as soon as I posted this and went to another NWFA page I got this...

"Reported Attack Page!

This web page at Northwest Firearms Community - NorthwestFirearms.com has been reported as an attack page and has been blocked based on your security preferences.

Attack pages try to install programs that steal private information, use your computer to attack others, or damage your system.Some attack pages intentionally distribute harmful software, but many are compromised without the knowledge or permission of their owners."

Status

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads