JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Should just start one for WA as well and the reason I say that is because I was only able to do 2 deals with people from OR. They are afraid to go through the FFL and for whatever reason that is there business but it makes it difficult to complete deals because it can't be FTF.

Should just start one for WA as well and the reason I say that is because I was only able to do 2 deals with people from OR. They are afraid to go through the FFL and for whatever reason that is there business but it makes it difficult to complete deals because it can't be FTF.

i'm not afraid to go through FFL .. just ads cost to the transaction and i can't see the item i'm buying .. Don

sorry went off subject on the 2 previous posts .. i think its fine with other people tryin to sell here ... the other state option is needed though. I don't want to deal unless its FTF personally .. but others may ... Don

Something like this?

ooa.jpg

In my opinion, we should just add an "Other" to the WTS/WTT menu...I think we need to keep all the firearms in the same section

I think we should be able to SEARCH by state. Oregon, Washington, Idaho, and Other. If I have to go through an FFL, I don't care if it's Washington or New York. You still have to pay the FFL fee and pay shipping, and you'll get your firearm in 1-2 days. Since I'm in Oregon, I would love to be able to search Oregon only for a face-to-face transaction.

Ditto

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads