JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I also like the idea of an "other" option along with the name of the state in the title of the ad

That is the way I am leaning as well. Use the OUT option in the prefix to designate outside of the NW (WA, OR, ID) classifieds with the caveat that anyone using the OUT prefix must place the specific state in the title as well. :s0155:

I like people from outside of the northwest to be on the forum. The more the better in my opinion. I dont however like all the long distance classified adds that are ran. I thin it should be Oregon and Washington only. Maybe consider Idaho but how many users are traveling that far?

I like people from outside of the northwest to be on the forum. The more the better in my opinion. I dont however like all the long distance classified adds that are ran. I thin it should be Oregon and Washington only. Maybe consider Idaho but how many users are traveling that far?

Well, since we HAVE to include the one state to the south of the NW state it seems only fair to include the state to the east as well. :p

Any more than that would be... uncivilized. :D

Something like this?

ooa.jpg

I like it. Trlmsn, what kind of no bake pie is that? :D Always teasing us with the goodies. :(

Leftover Cranberry pie

1 Graham cracker pie shell
leftover Christmas cranberry sauce
leftover Christmas whipping cream
1 package Cream cheese
3/4 cup powdered sugar

Beat the whipping cream and 1/4 cup powdered sugar until it peaks. Separately mix cranberry sauce Cream cheese
1/2 cup powdered sugar, blend well, mix whipping cream into the cranberry mix and pour into pie shell, refrigerate (freezer) for 4 hours.

Eat!

Something like this?

ooa.jpg

That would help, if we could get folks to use it. Heck, I post that I will only do business FTF in Oregon and continually get folks from Washington and now even Connecticut asking if I will sell to them (and normally for MUCH less than I want to sell the item for). And Yes, I know how "easy" and cheap" it is to do interstate traffic through an FFL. I just choose not to after being burned a few times. As far as I am concerned, the forum would be fine as Northwest folks only. I can go MANY other places and hear about how to hunt whitetail deer, how I need to have a FOID card to buy a firearm/ammo, or how to contact my State Rep for Miami. I want to hear and talk about stuff frome here in the Northwest. Heck, it's bad enough that more than half of the stuff is only about Portland, and not the great State of Jefferson.;)

Leftover Cranberry pie

1 Graham cracker pie shell
leftover Christmas cranberry sauce
leftover Christmas whipping cream
1 package Cream cheese
3/4 cup powdered sugar

Beat the whipping cream and 1/4 cup powdered sugar until it peaks. Separately mix cranberry sauce Cream cheese
1/2 cup powdered sugar, blend well, mix whipping cream into the cranberry mix and pour into pie shell, refrigerate (freezer) for 4 hours.

Eat!

Well, you finally added a recipe for one of the treats you have been tempting us with. About time! ;)

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top