JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Can someone explain to me what's the purpose of the 22 nosler? I mean whats its got a few hundred feet per second on 223? More expensive to shoot. Anyone got feedback on this?

Sooo many guys want that next best thing. I bought a 223 wylde barrel. Only because it was the cheap one that came in 1/8 twist, not because I buy into the whole 'wylde is the perfect match of the 556/223' or whatever.
A guy here that owns the LGS is going to build 6.5 ackley improved? Not sure. But he probably had ten guns that the new one won't be any better that.
Just gotta have that next best caliber. And apparently Nosler has the money to burn on trying these new ones out.

A Waste?!!? Ha. The military is looking at this cartridge. I'd say it was a way for Nosler to generate revenue.

Wasteful cartridges?

How about .45 ACP
The 45 Long Colt was good enough for all those Wild West Law Men - and, AND - General George Patton!

GGSPJTREphoto3.jpg

Yeah, I saw an ad about it chambered for an AR. Just what we need, another novelty cartridge. Although the .40 Short and Wimpy has managed to survive so who knows. :D

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top