JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I wonder if it's possible to have the topic of a thread at the top of each post? What happens is, threads will go into a second or third page, and get a little off topic at times. After a couple or three, or more, posts that veer off topic I'll forget what the topic was! Especially if I come back at a later date. I don't really care when topics get a little side tracked, it's usually still interesting. I looked at ifish and they have the topic at the top of each post.

I still prefer the reading and people here to ifish!

Mike

Morning Mike, thanks for the question. We don't list it above each reply for the sake of maintaining an uncluttered user interface, but if you're on a desktop there are a couple places you can see it.

One is in the tab title:

upload_2015-3-9_7-31-43.png

The second is in the address bar, since we use what are called 'friendly URL's':

upload_2015-3-9_7-32-46.png

Hope this helps!

I realize that. I guess I'm just lazy, so scrolling all the way up to the top to see the topic and then all the way down to...Let's see...Which post # was that?

Address bar, so that's what that's called. (her dur)

I could see the topic showing up to the left of the post time at the top of every post.

All in all this moves and reads better that any other forums I read, though I only participate on two on a regular basis.

Thanks Joe

We've been developing the next version of NWFA (3.0) for a couple of months now, which will be even better ;)

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top