JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
This is a question thread. Use the up arrow to the right of good answers to upvote. Answers with more votes appear higher on the list.
Status
We have had a more than a few threads lately , with posts and comments that were against forum rules...
The red warning banner is a reminder to follow the forum rules...or the thread will be closed down.

Also some folks have been placing satirical classified ads....
That is against forum rules as well....Hence the red warning / reminder banner.

The list of forum rules is found at the bottom right of any page...just click "Rules".
Andy

Which banner?

There's been a coupla notification banners.... One, as Andy mentioned, that you only see when you visit one of the Classified Ad forum rooms, another for the Spring Giveaway.

I haven't seen any of the thread warnings because I got tired of all the arguing and doom/gloom and Biden, so I have a number of threads on Ignore Thread status.

Good morning NWFA!!!!! And @edslhead :s0140:

screamwazzzup[1].jpg

Well if people are abusing the rules in threads and classifieds. They must be newbie's. We have never had this problem in the past. No you can't have my MG42 for a case of TP.........how stupid.

"WARNING" -THREAD CLOSER IMMINENT FOR WAKING UP AND BREATHING AIR:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

WARNING - Threads like this are against the rules. If you don't like said rules and the moderating, you can take your GI Joes and go home.

Status

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads