JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Personally, I find a 1-4x scope is more versatile. YMMV. You might like the magnifier red dot combo better.
. I bought a Bushel AR 1-4x scope with illuminated reticle, and I've been happy with it so far. You can use it out to 4x, but at 1x, with the reticle as max brightness you can use it like a red dot. Kinda cool. :)

. I bought a Bushel AR 1-4x scope with illuminated reticle, and I've been happy with it so far. You can use it out to 4x, but at 1x, with the reticle as max brightness you can use it like a red dot. Kinda cool. :)
Looking at that Bushnell scope. Some good reviews and killer sales going on. Really hadn't thought of going that direction but was looking at some side by side reviews and it came out pretty good. Not as fast target acquisition as a red dot because of field of view, but still respectable with more versatility. Learning more every day.

Looking at that Bushnell scope. Some good reviews and killer sales going on. Really hadn't thought of going that direction but was looking at some side by side reviews and it came out pretty good. Not as fast target acquisition as a red dot because of field of view, but still respectable with more versatility. Learning more every day.

For the money its a good scope. Glass isn't much to brag about but usable. What optic you get should be based on what you want the rifle for. Versatility really does call for a 1-4 IMO though. Red dots for something mostly dedicated to close quarters.

Ordered the scope for $139 from Midway. Was also able to find a BCM charging handle in stock at Integrity Arms and Survival, <broken link removed> .
Haven't been able to find them in stock anywhere else.

The Thordsen Customs enhanced AR pistol cheek rest is FINALLY available! Looks like all colors enhanced AND standard models. Ive been waiting about a month checking the site every day for product updates.

If you want one, buy one ASAP.. These sold out within 36-48 hours, last time I missed the last window.

Maybe they'll have more in stock then last time, but either way they sell fast.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top